Home Precious Metals

Any premium for this 'un?

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
Thought it was kind of cool. Got it for melt + $1 :

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Way Cool for that price!image
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • one of my favorite sizes..i have a couple...most are selling for around $375 on ebay...picked mine up about a month ago for $330..........nice score!
    "When someone tells you nothing is impossible, ask them to dribble a football"

MANY positive BST Transactions
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just about anything made by Valcambi has a premium. image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • WeissWeiss Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I can't retire on this one, but it's not a bad deal. That'll do image
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    That's cool but I think you broke your principles of not buying bullion without a clear weight designation... image How is one to know if it's Troy ounces or Avoirdupois ounces? image But I won't hold it against you; after all, every time you buy 90% you break your resolve not to have anything with God on it. image

Nice piece!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭
    I hope it's not rare, I just sold one exactly like this yesterday for melt +7% shipped.

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.