Home Precious Metals
Options

Silver at $24.20 above resistance!

Will it fly up from here?
Many successful BST transactions ajia
(x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
mariner67, and Mikes coins

Comments

• Options
    tincuptincup Posts: 4,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely a strong day for silver.
    ----- kj
  • Options

<< <i>Will it fly up from here? >>

I am .999 pure sure that it will!
  • Options
    I hope you guys are right. Would be nice to take profit on what I bought earlier, and get out of what I bought at these levels. I need the $ to purchase a home... and didnt want to have to rely on "averaging" just to break even.
  • Options

<< <i>I hope you guys are right. Would be nice to take profit on what I bought earlier, and get out of what I bought at these levels. I need the $ to purchase a home... and didnt want to have to rely on "averaging" just to break even. >>

I don't want to be the guy who gives advice on Internet forums, but dude, if you can wait just 1 year, you can get a house for half the price and your silver will be worth twice as much. Please think about it.

There will be NO RECOVERY in the economy.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I hope you guys are right. Would be nice to take profit on what I bought earlier, and get out of what I bought at these levels. I need the $ to purchase a home... and didnt want to have to rely on "averaging" just to break even. >>

I don't want to be the guy who gives advice on Internet forums, but dude, if you can wait just 1 year, you can get a house for half the price and your silver will be worth twice as much. Please think about it.

There will be NO RECOVERY in the economy. >>

I understand and agree, however, for what I am paying in rent, I am an absolute fool. Ive paid $39K in rent in the last 2.5 years for my shop and apt. I can buy this condo and garage for $42K... so even IF things come down, it has to come down OVER $10K in the next 365 days in order for me to "lose".

As I said, I agree the prices will come down, but it has to be a BIG swing to offset my current "outgoing" funds projected in the next 365 days.

And I am referning to paying "cash" for the condo... not financing... then I have more money for PM's... hahaha.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

I understand and agree, however, for what I am paying in rent, I am an absolute fool. Ive paid $39K in rent in the last 2.5 years for my shop and apt. I can buy this condo and garage for $42K... so even IF things come down, it has to come down OVER $10K in the next 365 days in order for me to "lose".

As I said, I agree the prices will come down, but it has to be a BIG swing to offset my current "outgoing" funds projected in the next 365 days.

And I am referning to paying "cash" for the condo... not financing... then I have more money for PM's... hahaha. >>

Wow. that is actually a good reason!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

And I am referning to paying "cash" for the condo... not financing... then I have more money for PM's... hahaha. >>

Wow. that is actually a good reason! >>

However... I still agree with you... prices will continue to come down in housing, and prices in pm's will continue there historical upward trend.
  • Options
    If this is your primary residence - go for it!

Especially if you can plop down cash for it, with no mortgage.

There is no better feeling than knowing that you "castle" is yours. Having that security will go a long way in increasing your psychological well-being!!!
    Many buy and sell transactions. Let's talk!
  • Options
    Silver Positively Rioted
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!!!"

Locutus
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>"RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!!!"

Locutus >>

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    PreTurbPreTurb Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭
    getting pounded, now
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,850 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>getting pounded, now >>

From 1981-1991, IIRC.... silver went from $11.50 to about $3.50.
    I was buying 90% at five times face in 2001. So where's it gone, from say : 2001-2011 ? We have about 65 days to figure it out.
  • Options
    WOW! the silver price is dropping so fast soon I will have to give all my silver away for free and pay for shipping too!
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it tumbles so I can get a few of them Hockey Pucks from the great Chicagoan on board... CHEAP image
  • Options
    jfoot13jfoot13 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭
    sorry guys it's my fault I bought 100 ozs yesterday image
    If you can't swim you better stay in the boat.......
  • Options

<< <i>WOW! the silver price is dropping so fast soon I will have to give all my silver away for free and pay for shipping too! >>

I just checked, Shipping these FREE silver coins will cost me a bundle! LOL
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW! the silver price is dropping so fast soon I will have to give all my silver away for free and pay for shipping too!

Keep me in mind for your generous give-away! I'll pay the freight.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>sorry guys it's my fault I bought 100 ozs yesterday image >>

keep on buyingimage
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>WOW! the silver price is dropping so fast soon I will have to give all my silver away for free and pay for shipping too! >>

I just checked, Shipping these FREE silver coins will cost me a bundle! LOL >>

No worries, Ill cover all your shipping expenses, and even pay you $100 for your time. Send me all the silver coins you can get your hands on... hahaha.
  • Options
    Above $24.00 again! I am SAVED!