Home Precious Metals

This should boost the price of silver!

derrybderryb Posts: 36,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

Comments

• meluaufeetmeluaufeet Posts: 746 ✭✭✭
    Highlights: CFTC drafts new regulations to stop manipulators (Reuters)

CHILTON ON NEW CFTC AUTHORITIES:

"These new authorities, along with the implementation of thoughtful position limits in metals will go a long way toward ensuring more efficient and effective metals markets devoid of fraud, abuse, and manipulation."

What is the definition of "thoughtful position limits"?

I'm hopeful but it sounds like 'lawyer talk' to me ("...long way toward ensuring more efficient and effective...").

• roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was good for a nice rocket boost today. But tomorrow is expiration and they should be able to kick silver one last time.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • There is a lot more to this story than what is being revealed. The corruption runs very deep in this country!
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>There is a lot more to this story than what is being revealed. The corruption runs very deep in this country! >>

Business as usual. Learn how it works and profit from it! When I quit trying to fight it and started to ride it I started making money.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just hope it stays there a while image
  • roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lawsuits filed

On the heels of yesterday's CFTC admissions, comes a pair of lawsuits against JPM and HSBC for silver conspiracy. image

Could help the price of silver which has been hanging much better than gold in this shakeout.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Was good for a nice rocket boost today. But tomorrow is expiration and they should be able to kick silver one last time.

roadrunner >>

Great call RR ... If there is a time to buy silver, we still have a small window.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."