Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Day 57 with no poppage :(

2»

Comments

• Options
    I have said, "they gotta pop today" everyday for the last month...

From August 25th, BUSINESS day 45!
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    poppage today.. many disappointments.. nothing exceeded expectations
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

<< <i>Still waiting on 106 cards from August sub ( 1/2 were vintage movie star cards )...my 21 card sub from August popped 10/8. >>

Same quote--only now it's November 8th....JOE!!
  • Options
    mine (packs) popped, here's my story (with a happy ending)...
    Another CU Message Boards thread I started about my PSA grades...
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Still waiting on 106 cards from August sub ( 1/2 were vintage movie star cards )...my 21 card sub from August popped 10/8. >>

Same quote--only now it's November 8th....JOE!! >>

Does it make you feel better to whine about your turnaround times, or do you just grudgingly provide these posts for the benefit of other board members?
  • Options
    mbothnermbothner Posts: 761 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Does it make you feel better to whine about your turnaround times, or do you just grudgingly provide these posts for the benefit of other board members? >>

Why do you post stuff like this? I never can understand why people post messages just to be mean.
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Does it make you feel better to whine about your turnaround times, or do you just grudgingly provide these posts for the benefit of other board members? >>

Why do you post stuff like this? I never can understand why people post messages just to be mean. >>

Are you referencing about BOO or me not getting e-mail replies back from Joe? Boo made the exact same comment earlier in the thread. He couldn't think of anything useful to say as well. With 6,000 plus postings you would have thought he could. I was sooooooo wrong.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070

<< <i>

<< <i>

Why do you post stuff like this? I never can understand why people post messages just to be mean. >>

Are you referencing about BOO or me not getting e-mail replies back from Joe? Boo made the exact same comment earlier in the thread. He couldn't think of anything useful to say as well. With 6,000 plus postings you would have thought he could. I was sooooooo wrong. >>

Boo posts what he did because many posters here submit to PSA and know that sometimes the waits are long. He, along with many others like myself, are tired of the daily crying session by certain posters.

As for Carew...get over it. I wouldn't reply to you either. We all know your huge 106 (or however many) card submission means the world to you, but we're also tired of your stupid rant. Me, my August sub popped on Friday and I'll get it today. I'll be sure to post some scans just to rub it in a bit.
  • Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    ISTHTY

my last sub was...............
    PSA received 10/26/2010 .................. 11/1/2010 Shipped
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    mbothnermbothner Posts: 761 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Boo posts what he did because many posters here submit to PSA and know that sometimes the waits are long. He, along with many others like myself, are tired of the daily crying session by certain posters. >>

Cnote, I think that anyone who clicks on a thread titled "Day 57 with no poppage" already knows what the posts are going to be about. I see many threads that do not interest me and I don't click on them. Maybe it helps the person relieve anxiety by posting their frustration here. If I were on day 57 I know I would not be happy. Either way there is no reason to post messages like that. I had 4 submissions logged on Oct 4 and am already checking them often.