Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Jeter 192 Little Sun cards presently on eBay

I'd like your expert opinions on the three little sun auto's that are for sale... do they seem authentic, are the sellers trustworthy?
mooger60

Comments

• Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    for a grand...

I would not touch any of them...

JAO...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    you wouldn't touch them because the price is whacked or because you think they're fake?
    mooger60
  • Options
    I wouldn't pay a grand for a real one and they may be fake, good enough for me.
    I wish I could help you.
    Collecting Pre-War, Pre-War HOF Types, Pre-War Postcards
  • Options
    So you had to bump an old thread about the card and then start 2 new threads about it? You got the answer you needed in the last thread.
  • Options
    I should apologize for wasting your valuable time.
    mooger60
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    buy a nice graded 93 SP... even better buy something that's not Jeter image , i wouldn't touch any of the little sun cards and I only see the market softening as more and more people realize/hear about the problems with them.
  • Options

<< <i>you wouldn't touch them because the price is whacked or because you think they're fake? >>

Both.
  • Options

<< <i>I should apologize for wasting your valuable time. >>

Yes you should. Thanks.
  • Options
    I've been in the hobby for awhile and those Little Sun Cards came out of nowhere years after their initial release. The auto version is a highly sought card making it perfect for counterfeiters.
  • Options
    Hey I have a Bgs 9 old label with all 9's I would sell fr $800. Lmk?

Best regards!-
    Buying or trading for these signed Jeter rc's:
    1992 GCL, 93 Stadium Club, 93 Greensboro,, 93 South Atlantic League, 93 Topps Marlins & Rockies,, 94 Classic Tampa, 94 Procards Tampa, 94 Florida State League & 95 Columbus Clippers.