Home Precious Metals
Options

Kramer today on CNBC said

OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
Load up on Silver ... it's gonna make it's move in October ... I guess it's time to sellimage

He also made another positive comment about owning physical Gold ...
"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."

Comments

• Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It probably will make a strong down move sometime in October. So Kramer is herding the sheep together so GS, HSBC, and JPM have someone to sell to in the near future.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options

<< <i>Load up on Silver ... it's gonna make it's move in October ... I guess it's time to sellimage >>

He's right in my book. Silver is heading to 26 with or without us.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It probably will make a strong down move sometime in October. So Kramer is herding the sheep together so GS, HSBC, and JPM have someone to sell to in the near future.

roadrunner >>

That's what crossed my mind.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    working on a GMB right now tradeimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    Ah, the old BUY, BUY, BUY! Methinks, that Paper PMs, are about to be shredded.
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options

<< <i>It probably will make a strong down move sometime in October. So Kramer is herding the sheep together so GS, HSBC, and JPM have someone to sell to in the near future.

roadrunner >>

I have to agree!
  • Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭

roadrunner >>

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options
    HalfStrikeHalfStrike Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Load up on Silver ... it's gonna make it's move in October ... I guess it's time to sellimage

He also made another positive comment about owning physical Gold ... >>

Both gold and silver had double and triple top breakouts this month so they have already and are still moving, what is Kramer smoking?image