Home Precious Metals
Options

Why don't PMs have their own BST forum?

nam812nam812 Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone ever approached CU with this request? The autograph forum even has it's own BST (sitting there practically stagnant), so I would think something as popular, trade-able, sale-able, etc....like PMs would get it's own forum instead of a cluttered thread each month.

Comments

• Options
    i second this
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    I personally would rather see one thread than have to peruse 20 or 30 (or more).
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because this Forum is relatively new ... give it more time & I'm sure it may happen.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already bounce between two discussion forums. Now you want me bounce between to BST forum?

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options

<< <i>I personally would rather see one thread than have to peruse 20 or 30 (or more). >>

You most certainly would not HAVE to. Only the thread titles that interest you.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice but the monthly BST thread here seems to work just fine.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It would be nice but the monthly BST thread here seems to work just fine.

>>

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    I like one thread set up. When a new post easy to find what's offered.

Also most every thing is sold relative to CURRENT market price by PM fans.
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    tydyetydye Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭
    I like the one thread approach here for now. Maybe in the future if this forum gets busier than I may change my mind. Somedays the BST makes it to the second or 3rd page due to inactivity so I a forum all to itself would not make sense - much like the BST stamp firum
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    Life is already too complicated. Lets not make it worse, then it already is.image
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Life is already too complicated. Lets not make it worse, then it already is.image >>

• Options
    mhammermanmhammerman Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭
    Yep, I agree with keeping things the way they are. We don't get into all that one bump per day rules and bst forum police and ebay links and all the marketing doo dah that those guys get to promoting. Just the monthly bst here for PM is plenty adequate.
  • Options

<< <i>Because this Forum is relatively new ............ >>

Thank you for answering my question as it was asked.
  • Options
    halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭
    image . . . Go over to the US Coin B/S/T and it seems that half of the listings are for bullion related items ! ! !

HH
    Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!
  • Options
    chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
    because we are not yet worthy
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>because we are not yet worthy >>

But, of course, the Stamp BST forum is teeming with activity!
  • Options
    chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
    stamp people are notoriously succinct...gawd I butchered that last wordimage