Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I 'd rather have a Cannabis coin than a Carr fantasy...

bidaskbidask Posts: 14,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
I give away money. I collect money.
I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.




Comments

  • Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dan should make his own. He should make one for California as they might legalize it this November. I would like to see his design on something like this.
  • Options
    1tommy1tommy Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i bought 3 no i think maybe two ok so its one ? image
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.


    Link to My Registry Set.

    https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

    Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 47,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Notice the date. The die engraver must have been fairly high when he punched in the date numbers.image

    Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

  • Options
    ZoinsZoins Posts: 34,489 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>I 'd rather have a Cannabis coin than a Carr fantasy... >>

    How many did you buy? image

    << <i>Notice the date. The die engraver must have been fairly high when he punched in the date numbers.image >>

    Nice catch. That's hilarious!
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,524 ✭✭✭✭
    Why are your's 1,000 francs yet mine are only 100 francs?

    image

    Are these the promised restrikes?

    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.



    The name is LEE!
  • Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭


    << <i>Why are your's 1,000 francs yet mine are only 100 francs?

    image

    Are these the promised restrikes? >>



    They also have the $100, but the mintage is higherimage and they are copper/nickel. Were the $1000 is silver.
    Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

    Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options
    is that pot head reefer weed dope coin made in the 'ole US of A ?

    if it ain't - your in big time violation of Rule # 6
  • Options
    TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭


    << <i>Rule 6) This forum is about US Coins. If your post is not directly related to US Coins then this is the wrong forum. Do not post it or your posting privileges may be removed. >>

    -DonWillis
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 47,797 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>is that pot head reefer weed dope coin made in the 'ole US of A ?

    if it ain't - your in big time violation of Rule # 6 >>



    So are quite a few other threads.

    Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,524 ✭✭✭✭


    << <i>They also have the $100, but the mintage is higherimage and they are copper/nickel. Were the $1000 is silver. >>

    I didn't know about the 1,000 Franc coin.

    Maybe some admin could move this thread over to the World & Ancients Coins area? image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.



    The name is LEE!
  • Options
    that would be fine , as long as it disappears -

    I am a recovering addict and although it's nothing to joke about ;

    just seeing a pix of that hash headed coin could trigger a relapse in which I get real mean and angry and I start to hunt who ever posted
  • Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should have one from Ea State or City. Like California Gold, image


    Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 14,057 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>that would be fine , as long as it disappears -

    I am a recovering addict and although it's nothing to joke about ;

    just seeing a pix of that hash headed coin could trigger a relapse in which I get real mean and angry and I start to hunt who ever posted >>

    You don't belong on these boards dude.
    I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.




  • Options




    Thats on e SMOKING coinimage
  • Options


    << <i>

    << <i>that would be fine , as long as it disappears -

    I am a recovering addict and although it's nothing to joke about ;

    just seeing a pix of that hash headed coin could trigger a relapse in which I get real mean and angry and I start to hunt who ever posted >>

    You don't belong on these boards dude. >>




    ....because i'M A RECOVERING ADDICT , or just because you like to play GOD ?
  • Options
    I wonder how many of you do gooders who are hung up on the legality issue

    regularly roll up a big fatty or suck on your sneaky one hitters ?

    all you weed heads are the same , " hey man ......like this stuff should be legalized , puff puff "
  • Options
    " hey MAN ......, what you talkin' about (puff puff cough) , this sheet is LEGAL in my state dude "



    well, you reefer maddened fiend , this is the U.S. of A. , and what kind of crap is it where somethings legal in one state but not another ?


    ...States do not produce their own coinage - The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT does


    " far out man , ( puff puff ) "
  • Options
    chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
    cough,cough hack choke...I didnt see anything wrong with the date
  • Options
    .......I was using the illogical, warped reasoning that you grass token hemp hippies use after a lifetime of turning your brains into jell-o

    in that foggy, paranoid joint you call reality
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 9,295 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>.......I was using the illogical, warped reasoning that you grass token hemp hippies use after a lifetime of turning your brains into jell-o

    in that foggy, paranoid joint you call reality >>



    You're a recovering addict, yet you have a right to stand on a soap box and call out others for turning their brains into jello?
    Maybe you should step away from the keyboard. You have no right to start preaching when you've been in those same shoes yourself.
  • Options
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 38,623 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>Why are your's 1,000 francs yet mine are only 100 francs? >>


    Hydro vs. regular garden variety

    I'd rather have the Bob Marley Jamaican coins

    "Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong

  • Options
    all you weed heads are the same , " hey man ......like this stuff should be legalized , puff puff "

    And all you liberals are the same.. "he lets save everyone from themselves."
    Do everyone a favor and worry about yourself, and quit worrying about everyone else unless it
    invades your right to life liberty and pursuit.
  • Options
    MrSpudMrSpud Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭
    This thread reminds me of Cartman
    image
    The coin is an interesting technology breakthrough though. The first scratch and sniff coin. I wonder if there is a way of smelling it while still keeping it uncirculated....
  • Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cartman is my favorite character on TV

    image
  • Options
    1tommy1tommy Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>.......I was using the illogical, warped reasoning that you grass token hemp hippies use after a lifetime of turning your brains into jell-o

    in that foggy, paranoid joint you call reality >>

    image
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.


    Link to My Registry Set.

    https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

    Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image


    Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,109 ✭✭✭
    NUKED or LOCKED?

    image
    image
  • Options
    ColonelJessupColonelJessup Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Reality, with the exception of the laws of physics, chemistry whatever, is a semantically induced delusion
    2) Been to the ANA headquarters lately? Colorado Springs becoming a Rocky Mountain high.
    3) I'm having a tough enough growing up without all you guys as my unindicted co-conspirators.
    4) It's a violation of federal law.
    5) What DID Frank Sinatra mean when he sang doobie, doobie doo
    6) Has anyone seen Magic Mark?
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Geo. Orwell
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't that a scratch and sniff, sniff, sniff hold it in then exhale coin?imageimage
This discussion has been closed.