Home Precious Metals

1300 gold................

will occur................

Comments

• tydyetydye Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭
    Probably right after I sell a bunch of it.

I feel like I was the impetus for the latest silver run-up. Sold a bunch when it hit $19

• << <i>Probably right after I sell a bunch of it.

I feel like I was the impetus for the latest silver run-up. Sold a bunch when it hit $19 >>

Do you see how many people are selling silver now that it's up to 20.40 ??? I really don't think
    people have yet figured out how much food and precious metals are going to shoot up in the future.

I feel like it doesn't matter when you buy it now. When gold hits 2,000 and silver hits 28, then all this
    "profit taking" will seem a little silly.
  • I voted Whoa,.........

My guess is $1300 in December 2010.

$1400 by December 2011.
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My vote: $1300 by: St Crispin's day ....
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A September to remember. 1200 will soon seem like the good old days. Keep adding if you can.
  • AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    Lets hope that if a correction takes place, its not huge.
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • Sometime before January 14, 2010
  • Here Comes $7,000.00 an Oz. but, I'm selling at $6,400.00
    NumbersUsa, FairUs, Alipac, CapsWeb, and TeamAmericaPac

• << <i> I feel like I was the impetus for the latest silver run-up. Sold a bunch when it hit $19 >>

Me too. Sold 13 pieces of silver for about $20.38 each. ASE, one oz. bars, Morgans, Peace dollar, etc.
    Buyer asks "Why are you selling"? And it made me think, yeah why am I selling?
    But then I put the money toward a 1927 $2 and 1/2 gold Indian head so all is well.
    Will gold be below $1350 or above $1350 by All Saints Day?
  • CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405
    I hope a way below...going to the CoinFest next saturday! image

<< <i>I hope a way below...going to the CoinFest next saturday! image >>

Good luck at CF.
    BTW my c.b. is being worked on...unable to make a call on which way it's gonna go.image
  • The consensus on Kitco is that it will retrace towards the beginning of the week. However, I think that after the non event G20 meeting this weekend and now that PIMCO has confirmed that there will indeed be 100 Billion a month for the next 12 months of QE2 (money printing), I am thinking maybe NOW is the best time to add to your holdings.

You see, the FED likes to tell PIMCO and Goldman ahead of time what they are doing.

• roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kitco crowd has leaned heavily towards the bearish side of things ever since gold hit $1226 last December. Most of them expected it to fall to <$1050 in July which of course it never did. The correction was over in February! They have been bearish on mining stocks all year as well and missed this last run-up from July-October. So those guys have been basically out to lunch for months always calling the latest top and looking for deep retracements. If you follow their cyclical methodologies you'll be shook out of gold rather quickly.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold