Home U.S. Coin Forum

good news from the mint for 2011.....OK, SOME good news...................

...linky image
"government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington

Comments

• pmacpmac Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭
    What, that they are still in business?
    Paul
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭

great, now it'll be all year that ebay is clogged with >>>>L@@K, EARLY Mintage PR69DCAM 2011 State Quarters!!!!<<<<

Still no Proof SAE's........ image

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are the proof ASE"s???????? This is ludicrous. One of the Mint's most popular products and they are incapable of providing their customers the service. Unbelievable. Cheers, RickO
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,470 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Where are the proof ASE"s???????? This is ludicrous. One of the Mint's most popular products and they are incapable of providing their customers the service. Unbelievable. Cheers, RickO >>

I believe that we have given them a fals sense of confidence.

I also expect some missing edge lettering dollars in those mint sets to insure that the sell all year long! image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Where are the proof ASE"s???????? This is ludicrous. One of the Mint's most popular products and they are incapable of providing their customers the service. Unbelievable. Cheers, RickO >>

...i think the mint is waiting until precious metals goes much higher. image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was surprised to read they are bringing back the indian head penny
  • GeomanGeoman Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭
    Good news - now I'll only have to pay one shipping charge for the 3 annual coin sets instead of 3 shipping charges when they released them at separate times.

Bad news - still nothing on the Proof ASEs. I set-up at two coin shows over the weekend and at one show I had 2 separate people come up to look at my Proof ASEs. Both are still very frustrated and upset at the US Mint for not producing these coins. It leaves a gap in their collections, etc.

• << <i>I was surprised to read they are bringing back the indian head penny >>

Geez I must have missed the article on that one...!!!image....
    ......Larry........image
  • tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I was surprised to read they are bringing back the indian head penny >>

Geez I must have missed the article on that one...!!!image.... >>

...me too. image
  • CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any word as to whether there will be a mintage limit on the 2010 Proof Silver Eagles?

I understand that there is an order limit of 100 per household.

Is there any limit as to how many the Mint can sell, or on how long into 2011 they can sell them?

Thanks
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

They can't even get the ship date right. Now it is 11/30. Has anyone even had their credit card hit yet?

• << <i>Any word as to whether there will be a mintage limit on the 2010 Proof Silver Eagles?

Is there any limit as to how many the Mint can sell, or on how long into 2011 they can sell them?

Thanks >>

• 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,470 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>They can't even get the ship date right. Now it is 11/30. Has anyone even had their credit card hit yet? >>

Really?
    I can't get to "My Account". Been that way for a couple days now.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

Is that a true figure or are you just guessing?
  • pmacpmac Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭

<< <i>They can't even get the ship date right. Now it is 11/30. Has anyone even had their credit card hit yet? >>

Mine's been bumped to 12/1.
    Paul

<< <i>

<< <i>Any word as to whether there will be a mintage limit on the 2010 Proof Silver Eagles?

Thanks >>

600,000 >>

Can you cite a reference for that number?
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

I believe that we have given them a fals sense of confidence.

I also expect some missing edge lettering dollars in those mint sets to insure that the sell all year long! image >>

I'm looking for 2010 dated edges.
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    I wasn't aware there was a mintage limit on these.
    Can anyone substantiate this?
  • If you cant access "My Account" go through your "Track Order" link... that should show your status.
    Semper Fi,
    Ray

MGySgt USMC(ret)
    1979-2003
    Aviation Radar Technician
    Communications & Electronics Chief
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Really?
    I can't get to "My Account". Been that way for a couple days now. >>

Ditto....kind of worrisome and I wonder if others just haven't noticed it yet.....

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Can anybody confirm the 600,000 mintage limit?
  • kimber45ACPkimber45ACP Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I can't get to "My Account". Been that way for a couple days now. >>

Click on "track order" instead of "my account".

It will take allow you to see your subscriptions that are due to ship.
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I can't get to "My Account". Been that way for a couple days now. >>

Click on "track order" instead of "my account".

It will take allow you to see your subscriptions that are due to ship. >>

Yes, it does, however, the very fact that there is a problem on "my account" is alarming anyway......they need to get things working, across the board, and not be screwing around.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• No proof ASE's? It's all the Mint can do to keep the late night TV sellers in State Quarters.

Ron

Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.
  • NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭
    Shipping date now bumped to 12/02.....and had to navigate around it.....couldn't sign on normally, as others have mentioned.
    I'll come up with something.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file