Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Can anything be done???

I just got back two autographed photos that I submitted for the August special. One came back authentic (George Brett) which I'll show a scan shortly and the other came back as suspicious or whatever the terminolgy in the letter stated. I realize that it's my word against the world when I say I got the auto at the 1997 Cleveland National in person but does anyone know if there is anything that can be done to remedy this other than spending more money and resubmitting???? Here is the one that was returned and a photo of the one that got graded and platicized (or whatever the correct word is) is also pictured. al.

Comments

• Options
    Yes, you can pizz and moan about it here and someone will say "I'm sorry this happened to you".

P.S. I'm sorry this happened to you.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Θλιβερό αυτό συνέβη σε σας.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    That is one pretty Stargell signature, sucks that it didn't pass.

What do you think of the plastic slab?
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    plastic slab is alright but it already has some scratches on it and I got it back today. The thing I hate about this whole situation is that I have other autographs that I've gotten in person and now it is like don't even bother because its a crabshoot on them.....it's a shame.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    don't shoot crabs, catch them with your hands or a net.

that's a darned wrong way to waste ammunition, which could otherwise be used for squirrels. image
  • Options
    can you use them on crickets??? just had to put down bug killer on my yard, the skunks were having a field day tearing it up.....
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    send them more $...

they will pass it...

by, the way - nice auto's

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options

<< <i>send them more $...

they will pass it...

by, the way - nice auto's >>

thanks, I have a few more that I need to decide if I want to take a chance or not, all signed in person but then again so was the Stargell...
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    P.S. I'm sorry this happened to you.

+1
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    What? You can't read Greek Larry Allen?

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    My wife runs when I bring it up