Home Precious Metals
Options

50.14 Troy Ounces FINE SILVER

MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone seen this style bar? Consolidated Mines & Metals...
I'm wondering if they are rare or have a premium over it's melt value.
It weighs correctly on my scale.

The serial number is on the reverse.

Comments

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>consolidated bar >>

Thanks Weiss.
    I must not be using the search function just right... I tried earlier searching the PM forum, but got no results.
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Believe it or not I searched google images for consolidated mines and saw the image in that thread. Since they were a match, I followed the link back here and got the location.
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, they are based in SF I believe. This is a rare bar BUT BUT you got a large bar which makes the premium drop. I have seen these sell for 30-60/oz. Unfortunately, the larger the bar, the smaller the premium. If you had a 5 or 10-25 oz bar, you would have scored a great deal and made a lot of money. You should still get a premium for this but am unsure how high. Thanks
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.