Options
Hey! I'm nine years old!
lordmarcovan
Posts: 45,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
Looks like my ninth forum anniversary passed a week ago.
Post something with a nine in it.
Post something with a nine in it.
Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.
0
Comments
Congrats!
You are beyond your years as far as I'm concerned........
opps! Sorry, you said a 'nine'.
DPOTD-3
'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'
CU #3245 B.N.A. #428
Don
www.brunkauctions.com
Ok...I found a "9" please don't ask me to drill a hole in it......
Did you ever get over to England?
The name is LEE!
Got no coin to post but I'll offer up some lyrics from one of my favorite songs...
If 6 turned out to be 9
I don't mind, I don't mind...
...Cause I got my own world to live thru
and I ain't gonna copy you
Fly on Brother... keep on posting and keep on being l'il ole holey you
Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.
Well, the "9" was eaten by the dragon.........
"She comes out of the sun in a silk dress,
running like a water color in the rain...."
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
Mike
Keeper of the VAM Catalog • Professional Coin Imaging • Prime Number Set • World Coins in Early America • British Trade Dollars • Variety Attribution
I'm sorry. That was a bad joke.
AB
<<<<<<<---------<<<
"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" Pablo Picasso
*sigh*
Wish I'd kept it, and some of my other gold.
My, how time doth fly.
Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC
<< <i>Wrong one, Daniel. 2009! (My fav!)
Ah yes,
But "2001" was 9 years ago
And it says "999 Silver" on the edge.
Hey, the orignal post said to post a coin with a "9" in it -
but it didn't say the 9 had to show
AB
<< <i>
<< <i>Wrong one, Daniel. 2009! (My fav!)
Ah yes,
But "2001" was 9 years ago
And it says "999 Silver" on the edge.
Hey, the orignal post said to post a coin with a "9" in it -
but it didn't say the 9 had to show
LA KINGS #11 - KOPITAR
Congratulations on nine years here and many many more.
Ron
Congrats!
zap
102 capped bust half dollars - 100 die marriages
BHNC #198