Home Precious Metals
Options

A Hungarian crash ahead? Catalyst for $1300 Gold?

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf/Article/A-Hungarian-crash-ahead-pd20100824-8MB7L?opendocument&src=rss

The forint slid almost 2 per cent against major currencies overnight after the National Bank of Hungary announced that it would be keeping its key benchmark interest rate steady as it waited to assess the fallout from the collapse of talks with the IMF and the European Union last month.
Singapore & Hong Kong March/April
Hong kong/Long Beach JUNE Table #838
MACAU
emgworldwide@gmail.com
Cell: 512.808.3197
EMERGING MARKET GROUP
PCGS, NGC, CCE & NCS, CGC, PSA, Auth. Dealer

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    per Zero Hedge, Bank of Japan and Swiss National Bank expected to intervene at any moment. Should push up gold in Europe.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>per Zero Hedge, Bank of Japan and Swiss National Bank expected to intervene at any moment. Should push up gold in Europe. >>

Is this Hungary story today's news? If so I imagine will see some impact on gold when the market opens in Europe overnight.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>per Zero Hedge, Bank of Japan and Swiss National Bank expected to intervene at any moment. Should push up gold in Europe. >>

Is this Hungary story today's news? If so I imagine will see some impact on gold when the market opens in Europe overnight. >>

Old news & did not have an impact. Matter of fact price of gold declined a little since the story broke.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."