Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2010 American Eagle Silver Proof Coin mint order #

SwampboySwampboy Posts: 13,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well I just got mine.
Dare I hope?


It says "Availability - In Stock"


"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" Pablo Picasso

Comments

  • Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coolio, I have a couple on subscription, I hope they do come to fruition.
  • Options
    AkbeezAkbeez Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you mean? Did you just subscribe and get an order # (normal procedure), or had a subscription in place for a while and got an update?

    My order looked like this:

    Order #: 3460xxxxx - 1 Order date: 6/19/10

    Sold To: ----------


    Ship To: ----------

    Order Process Date: 6/19/10

    Merchandise :
    Freight . . . :
    Total . . : .00


    1. A.E. SILVER PROOF SUBSCRIPTION - 25 (MN8)
    Qty 1 @ $.00 - In stock.

    2. A.E. SILVER PROOF SUBSCRIPTION - 5 (MN5)
    Qty 1 @ $.00 - In stock.

    Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser, Bullsitter, robeck, Nickpatton, jwitten, and many OTHERS
  • Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 3,069 ✭✭✭
    I have a subscription, also, and thus far, my acct shows nothing for pending/in-stock/etc. Still shows they aren't even available for production, much less for sale/sale date.
    I'll come up with something.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checked the Mint site this morning... No sign of any activity or even a promise. Not sure what you have there.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 38,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Placed my subscription order 3/29/10. Order status shows "shipped 3/30/10." I know that's incorrect, guess I'll call them on Monday and get the scoop.

    Placed another order today with wife's account. Immediately showed "in stock and reserved."

    Now if I can just get all 300 coins and most of them have the reverse of 07, I'll be in good shape. image

    "Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong

  • Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is the "subscription" that is in stock, not the coin. That is the convoluted, confusing way their system works. It's been that way for a while now...
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 40,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ordering a subscription is not a real order.

    all it does is give you a place on the subscription list when they come out.

    Eventually, a real order will be generated when the subscription list is processed.

    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 13,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O.K.
    Got it now.

    It''s the subscription that's in stock and reserved. image

    Boy, that almost made my day.

    "Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" Pablo Picasso

  • Options
    AkbeezAkbeez Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would have made ALL of OUR DAY's!
    Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser, Bullsitter, robeck, Nickpatton, jwitten, and many OTHERS
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,524 ✭✭✭✭


    << <i>It would have made ALL of OUR DAY's! >>

    Made me logon and look! image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.



    The name is LEE!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file