Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

*** UPDATE: COIN SWAP UNDER WAY 9/11/10.... ***

2»

Comments

• TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭

<< <i>morganbarber stuff is going out tomorrow!

I received bigjohnD package yesterday! Thanks John!!

Bstat >>

Sounds like things are going ok so far.

• morganbarbermorganbarber Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭
    It had sounded like things were working more like a tag and that I should wait to receive before sending, but we seem to have changed gears. I will ship soon. Hopefully tomorrow.
    I collect circulated U.S. silver
    Package is shipped.
    Ok folks their seems to be a little confusion about the "round robin" style swap I set up.

This is how I intended it to work:

<< <i>TC71 trades TO Jinx86 then trades TO LonelyP then trades TO BigJohnD then trades to Bstat1020 then trades to MorganBarber then trades to Slipgate who then trades to TC71. >>

TC71 PMs Jinx86 what they want, they then reply with a wish/want list. Then Jinx86 Asks (or LonelyP can provide a request list) as to what they would like to get. Then LonelyP asks BigJohnD What they would like and so on.....

Slipgate sends to TC71, TC71 send to Jinx86, Jinx86 sends to LonelyP, LonelyP sends to BigJohnD, BigJohnD send to Bstat1020, Bstat1020 sends to Morganbarber, Morganbarber send to Slipgate.

THIS IS NOT slipgate sends to TC71, then TC71 figures if they like or not and sends it on to Jinx86 and so on, GOT IT?

You trade with the people before and after you, there is no waiting....

I know we set a value of $50 to $100 so try to hit a median of $75 or so to make it fair to all. someone PM'ed and asked "What happens if I mail someone $100 in stuff and only get $50" This is a valid question. We are all adults here and should be able to figure this out. THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT at trying to put this kinda thing together so please bear with me.

THANKS for your time..

TC71
  • morganbarbers package shipped out yesterday 1st class insured! I have received my package.

I am complete.

Thanks TC71 for a great round robin swap. Maybe next time just pin point a dollar amount instead of a range? Either way it worked fine from my POV.

Bstat
  • I did get a PM from BigjohnD of his wants.

I'll be looking to see what I have for him tomorrow (Sat).

I don't have lots of Morgans, but MAY have something on hand.

Paul
    (Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

(Priest) BLASPHEMY he said it again, did you hear him?
    Package received from bstat. Thanks!
  • slipgateslipgate Posts: 2,301 ✭✭
    Sorry Gary - et all - I'm stupid but understand now how this all works. image For the record, I did get MorganBarber's package and opened it and have not shipped out Gary's package yet. But I had already picked Gary's item and had it ready to ship, and that has not changed. It will go out Monday! image

Seems like the older I get, the dumber I get...

MorganBarber - Thanks! I got 2 Barber Dimes - an ANACS AU58 1892 and a PCGS AG3 1915. image

My Registry Sets! PCGS Registry
  • BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Hi all.

Good to see participation here.

Good job Gary. image
  • claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Hi all.

Good job Gary. image >>

Look what the cat drug in! Hey, nice to see ya back, Boom!

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
    Thanks. I missed you guys.

Hope you all are doing well. image

<< <i>Hi all.

Good job Gary. image >>

Thanks, Warren!

• Well:,

I got my package from Jinx86. 2 NEEDED FB Mercs. A 1941-D PCGS MS64 FB, and a RAW 1944-D.

I have to say I'm very happy with this side of this round robin swap.

I want to appoligize to BigJohnD, and the group for being slow. I thought I had some bubble mailers on hand, but I'll be damned if I can find them.

I'll get some tomorrow, and ship by Friday, or SLAP ME SILLY. image

Paul
    (Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

I got my goodies from Slipgate today! A PCGS 1886 MS64 Morgan, a 2009 SAE, and a 1910-D Barber 25c......

Thanks Slipgate!

• Well,

I had my package all ready to go Thursday. Didn't get to the PO until Monday. Good thing I put in a bonus coin. image

I did get DC but keep leaving the slip in the car. image

BigjohnD should have it soon enough. image

Me

• BigJohnDBigJohnD Posts: 332 ✭✭✭
    Paul's coins are in hand and I am more than satisfied - Thanks Paul!
    TC71 - congrats on a well run swap! image
  • gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shape up or ship out,the boss is back in town..Boom,Boomimageimage