Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

1964 topps cfl cards

Hey guys
I bought 3/4 of a set today, locally, on a whim. They are for the most part nm or nm/m. I was wondering what vcp is on the checklist, and if there are any cards I should look for. what does a complete set sell for?
I'm lost.
John
Collecting
HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS

Comments

• AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭
    does anyone deal in this set at all?
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • estangestang Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭
    I'd be interested in the Joe Kapp card.
    Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Yes there a few of us that do. The checklists are always at a premium but the one thing about this set is that there are lots of vending boxes out there some where. AArons on Ebay sells a lot and I know that 4 Sharp is getting into them now too. I am sorry but I do not have a value on them. 9s go for about $40 and 8's about $20 for commons.
  • A complete set in Excellent sold for roughly $200 last week on Ebay. I saw one set in Nm-Mt shape go at one auction place a few years ago for around $900.00
    good info, thanks
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭
    Hey John,

I have the #2 set on the registry. Turbo's right for the most part on prices, although some of the tougher 9 commons have gone for 80-100 somewhat recently. There's actually 2 checklists in the set (#23 and #88). The 88 card is tougher and goes for about double the #23. I'd happily pay $200+ for a PSA 9 of the 88 card. I also have a ton of extras from this set from cracking a couple of boxes, so let me know if you're looking to finish it off (raw or mid grade psa) and I'm sure I can help you out. Zindler on ebay has been running vending lots for a while now as well..
    Miklia if you see this please return my PMs
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS