Home U.S. Coin Forum

Post a coin with a "69" on it.

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yep - broke 70 for the 1st time today, 6 birds, 3 bogies. image

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did you get on the hole with the windmill on it? Did you play all 18?

Now that we got that out of the way......................image

Nice shootin Tex and congratsimage

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • richardshipprichardshipp Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭
    Nice... good luck on the back 9 tomorrow!
  • DaggoBDaggoB Posts: 332 ✭✭
    Those par 3 courses are rough.
  • PCcoinsPCcoins Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭
    "It is what it is."
  • ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,759 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Post a coin with a "69" on it. >>

Oh boy!

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not being a golfer, I'm not really sure what all that means, but I do like 69ers! image

Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®
  • NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the score! Quite an accomplishment! No coins imaged with a '69' on it.

Must also add.....Ms. Penny Lady, you are almost a bad girl! image
    I'll come up with something.
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow - tough crowd....... image

Pennylady - I never did own a 1869/69 - thanks for posting yours. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...at least you werent in D.A. Points shoes today when he watched visions of a 57,58...59.....quickly fade away as the Golf Gods smote him.
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i love them 1869/69 indian head cents.
  • DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When in doubt, don't.
  • pursuitoflibertypursuitofliberty Posts: 6,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, I saw this too late for the "putt-putt", "how'd ya do on the back nine", and other assorted jokes! image

and then there was Charmy ... image ... with doubled (multiple) 69's to boot!! imageimage

Anyway, congrat's on a great score!!

I never have shot 3 under ... 2 over is my best ... three times ... the second time (and I really shouldn't admit this) I three putted from about 15 feet on the 18th

Where'd you play? If I remember correctly you live in Western WA, which is where I grew up and have played many of the courses of the years.

Here's a 69 for ya

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242
  • mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    The same year as my car...

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

You may call me Dave
    BHNC member # 184!

http://www.busthalfaddict.com
  • ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dennis thats got to be the WORST slabbing job Ive seen yet. Looks like the hammered that poor ol scottish coin into the slab!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file