Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

O Where O Where do those "flash in the pan" posters go....

ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
No doubt Ive forgotten more than I remember...but the list includes

BNB
PDS
Vextron

the guy with the wooden "patented" coin albums....

Comments

• Options
    mozeppamozeppa Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭
    i'm still here ... somewhat.
  • Options
    Don't forget about:

FEC

merse

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think most were banned.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know what happened to "stinkinlinkin". 2k + posts in less than a year.
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets not forget good old Biddlesbank lol
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just as long as they go... most are not worth reading. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    ahooka
  • Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    shinycoinguy
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Lets not forget good old Biddlesbank lol >>

To me, he was a paradox. An equal mix of stupid and great information about the early and mid 19th century banking system.

I'm not sorry he's gone, he got tiring to listen to after he started whining so much, but some of his early posts were very informative.
  • Options
    TheRegulatorTheRegulator Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭
    MrXing!

Coin collecter usual NERD, have no shinny clothers nor car, jewellry and such, bad personallity. Thus cannot meet the woman, he must buy like coin;; often get this from Asia or Polish woman. He can now have the family and house, make children; wife want to have restauratnt food, clean toilets for him, become citizens. NO judgmentals---This work OK if return policy!
    The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many are alts, most were banned.
    Some just wanted to cause problems and/or fleece people.

Some thought they were funny and took things way too far (there are forums for those that think they are funny like that, this isn't one of them).

Most didn't have a real brain in their head...you could tell by how they acted.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    DieClashDieClash Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭
    BONGOBONGO image
    "Please help us keep these boards professional and informative…. And fun." - DW
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES
  • Options
    jsfjsf Posts: 1,889
    "fleece people"

I can't stand liars, thieves, or cheats. One pathetic board member in this class, in particular, still insists on popping up here from time-to-time. You can tell by the subject matter of his posts that he is still scheming something.

sad sad sad
  • Options
    LotsoLuckLotsoLuck Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭
    Who was that guy who bought a truckload of moderns and then cried hisself to sleep every night worrying about it? Oh jeez.
  • Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭✭
    How about the pump and dumpers everytime a new "hot" mint issue or variety shows up. Pump, pump, hype, hype some more and poof gone like the popularity of the newest flash in the pan. Remember FLBuffalohunter??
  • Options
    firstmintfirstmint Posts: 1,171
    Biddlesbank (Mr. Zornes) is still alive and quite "soggy" up in Forks up on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington state.

Fortunately, he isn't causing stress in the numismatic community any longer.
    PM me if you are looking for U.S. auction catalogs
  • Options
    BillyKingsleyBillyKingsley Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭✭
    Stinklinlincoln got banned, unfortunatly.
    Billy Kingsley ANA R-3146356 Cardboard History // Numismatic History
  • Options
    ldhairldhair Posts: 7,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guy that lost the 1804 dollar. Nine years back. Scottyo?
    Larry

• Options
    BlindedByEgoBlindedByEgo Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always got the biggest kick out of the posters who came here because they got trashed for eBay shenanagans.

I forget her user name here, but "Muffinsmommi" comes immediately to mind.
  • Options
    There was a middle aged woman coin collector that joined the forum several years ago that came here looking to meet men. What a strange place to look for romance. I don't know if she gave up or was banned. Anyone else remember her?

• Options
    ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey actually if she was interested in fairly well heeled bored overweight grey haired white guys......she may have been looking in the right place. image
  • Options

<< <i>Hey actually if she was interested in fairly well heeled bored overweight grey haired white guys......she may have been looking in the right place. image >>

Not sure what she was looking for but she posted her pic and she was nice looking for a middle aged woman. She may have been more interested in the collection than in the collector.

• Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BNB is still posting it's rantings on youtube - an obvious outlet for insanity.
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    Hey actually if she was interested in fairly well heeled bored overweight grey haired white guys......she may have been looking in the right place.

image LMAO. Absolutely she was...and she could have doubled her odds by joing a gun collector forum!!

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

• Options
    cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,891 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>BONGOBONGO image >>

Agreed
    You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭

<< <i>BNB is still posting it's rantings on youtube - an obvious outlet for insanity. >>

And he still loves reading these forums, to see if people are talking about him. His selling his autograph on ebay, that he "guaranteed to be a collectors item" was about the biggest joke I've ever seen! edited: He changed the description to read..."..in the future it will most certainly become a hot traded collector's item."

I'm surprised he hasn't made a youtube video lately...last one was 2 weeks ago, titled 'He's back, he's awakened'.... just him spazzing out, another joke. After his plethora of alts here, and on CoinTalk, were all scuttled, he hasn't made one lately. The one he made bashing Mr. Willis was was just a joke (though BNB...Jarret J. Casesa, or 'The Spirit', the greatest actor in his own mind, is the biggest joke of all). As a matter of fact, I heard the movie he was in, '2.0', is going straight to VHS...lol). There are videos of him riding a camel and donkey (or, were they riding him..still not sure) in Isreal (or, was it really somewhere in the Cali desert, kinda like faking the moon landing), and of him floating in the Dead Sea (how appropriate, BNB floating in a cess pool). If you go to his you tube channel now, he's got nifty wallpaper behind his videos. I'm sure he cracked all those coins out, and cleaned them all himself, and sold them on ebay, like the infamous 3 legger he ruined. Rumor has it that he's going to the Boston show.....image
    I'll come up with something.
  • Options
    Pharmer...still the very occasional post i believe, but he sure retracted his talons!
    "Wars are really ugly! They're dirty
    and they're cold.
    I don't want nobody to shoot me in the foxhole."
    Mary

Best Franklin Website
  • Options
    CoppercolorCoppercolor Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭
    Just went to BNB's website..... and now I feel like I have to go take a SHOWER!!

I'd like my copper well done please!
  • Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Just went to BNB's website..... and now I feel like I have to go take a SHOWER!! >>

You may as well...if not for anything else than to say you did something he didnt!!! lol
    I'll come up with something.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file