Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FS: Large silver collection, Peace and Morgan Dollars, Barbers, Mercury Dimes, Buffalo Nickels, lots

I have inherited a relatively large coin collection that I would like to sell. Please excuse me in advance as I¡¦m not extremely knowledgeable in this area, but feel like I may know just enough to be dangerous ƒº I¡¦ve just started sorting through the collection and picked out what I thought would be some of the unique looking coins to try to research and take pictures of and sell. Most all of the coins are in paper/plastic wrapping with a grade written on the paper holders. I also have hundreds of other coins that I have not even had time to look through yet. I¡¦ve got a few hundred Kennedys, about 100 Ike Dollars, few hundred mercury dimes, 500+ barber dimes, about 100 barber halves, 100+ buffalo nickels, Washington quarters, a few random modern proof coins, and a lot of other items I¡¦m sure I¡¦m missing. If you are interested in purchasing a large lot of any of those items before I start sorting through them, let me know. See below for the items that I have currently looked through and prices that I¡¦d like to get for them. I¡¦d be willing to entertain any reasonable offers. Please add $7 per order that will include priority mail shipping, insurance, and tracking. I¡¦d accept money order, cashiers check, or paypal. I¡¦d be willing to split the charge of paypal, so please add 1.5% for paypal. Is far as the grades below, they are only what is written on the paper, so please let me know, and I will send you the detailed pictures I have taken. PM or email at portable_kegerator@hotmail.com.

1997 American Eagle Silver Dollars, uncirculated and packaged in Littleton Coin Company packages: $20
1881 three cent nickel, VF: $25
1865 three cent nickel: $20
1851 Braided hair large cent, EF: $50
1847 Braided hair large cent, VG: $25
1852 Braided hair large cent, BNC: $35
1820 Coronet Cent Large date curled 2, F: $35
1837 Large Cent, AG: $20
1909 VDB, UNC: $20
1909 VDB, UNC: $20
1864 two cent piece, VG: $20
1864 two cent piece, F: $25
1865 two cent piece: $20
1866 two cent piece, XF: $40
1934-s Peace dollar: $35
1901 Morgan dollar: $35
1858 Flying eagle cent, VF: $50
1857 Liberty Seated Half Dime : $15
1981-s Proof Susan B. Anthony Dollar, PSGS Graded PR69DCAM: $40

Comments

• ibzman350ibzman350 Posts: 5,315
    Please turn on your pm function.

click on profile this page
    scroll down to enable private messages
    click "on"

Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • sorry, turned on.
  • mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    only 2 posts, got any references????
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Nope, only just inherited coins. Didn't really know anything about them until now. Got plenty of pictures though. I'm a CPA in Virginia and have plenty of references in that regard.