Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

FYI Boston Travel note

notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭
My neighbor, returning from Boston this morning, arrived at the airport rental car return a full 2 hours before his flight. Between slow rental car return and very very long security lines, he and his daughter missed their plane. They just got home and have been traveling for 19 3/4 hours. --Jerry

Comments

• Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    I've travelled through Boston Logan many times and I've never experienced any long delay at security. I usually travel through Terminal C so experiences may vary between terminals.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is very unusual... except for holiday (Christmas/New Year), or weather problems, I have never seen travel situations that bad. I have over 500,000 flying miles (not much by some standards) and am surprised to hear of such delays without a major reason. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭
    confirmed his arrival time by text message log.

Hopefully just a fluke and won't affect any of our show attendees.

but if I were flying out of boston at peak morning time I'd allow a little extra time.

--Jerry
  • Options
    TONEDDOLLARSTONEDDOLLARS Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭
    I live in Boston and fly out of Logan and have never had that kind of experience.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file