Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Hannover newbie

In the just because I like it category, plus the 1862 date, to which I'm attached.

imageimage
Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3

Comments

• MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,053 ✭✭✭
    Nice year, better coin! image
  • ajaanajaan Posts: 17,108 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Nice year >>

Wybrit's birth year correct?

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    I do like that design, very nice piece.
  • coverscovers Posts: 624
    Dimitri - Very nice indeed!
    Richard Frajola
    www.rfrajola.com
  • SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, in all honesty, it's not a real newbie and I fear that I might have even posted it before. imageimage

The problem is that I won (and paid for) this coin from Heritage's world coin auctions 3 months ago and it's still not here. When I inquired about it a week ago, I was told that I had to fill up an international mailing form and send it back to them. The form was attached to the email.

So far so good. That's if we don't take into consideration that Heritage has sent me at least 8-10 coin parcels over the past 6-7 years, plus an additional 3 catalogues per year (for free), which I never asked for. I even received the World Coin Boston ANA catalogue a few days ago, and I'll bet that it wasn't even printed when I won the above coin. image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,053 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Nice year >>

Wybrit's birth year correct? >>

No, that was his 100th birthday celebration.....he fired the "shot heard 'round the world" at Lexington as a lad of 13.
  • marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice piece - I love the early minors too.

Are you only doing Hannover? as in Hannover newbie or?

I may have gotten a few little minors today image so I share your excitement and hope you get it tomm darn it image

Marc