Home Precious Metals
Options

silver bar question

Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have 5 1 Oz silver bars that have comstock load on them and carson city nevada with an eagle, they are poured. Is there a book on these somewhere? I would like any info I can find they look old.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    I know exactly what you have as I believe you got them from me a while back. I saw some sell on ebay for $100+. They are listed in that one silver bar collecting book that you can find on ebay. I can't remember the name of the book at the moment

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, you are right, I want to sell them now.image
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    ebay it, thats were I saw some sell for 100+ image But check on that book I was telling you.
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    rodzmrodzm Posts: 675

<< <i>I have 5 1 Oz silver bars that have comstock load on them and carson city nevada with an eagle, they are poured. Is there a book on these somewhere? I would like any info I can find they look old.

Thanks >>

If you dont get an answer before i get back home from work I will look it up in my 5th edition Silver Art book. I am sure i can provide you with more info
  • Options
    greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    Those are quite cool.

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum