Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I wanted to share my next sub with you all. Many scans...

Hi Everyone,

This is a sub that is in process as I have more to add to this submission. I thought I would share the cards with you all.

White specs are from my dirty scanner I am just to lazy to clean it HAHA...

Comments

• Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Great Stuff Good Luck with the sub.
  • Options
    JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing you're a Jeter fan image
    My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭
    That's dedication right there! Good luck.
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing like a man crush! image Good luck. I hope every one is a 10!!!!! image
  • Options
    twileytwiley Posts: 1,923
    Unfortunately I can't send this sub in until august or later. I am moving at the end of this month. I doubt all of them are 10s. I do see some centering issues on some. There should be some 10s though...
  • Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    those look nice, the only one I probably wouldn't send is one of the bowman chrome cards looks oc at worst and 8 at best
  • Options

<< <i>those look nice, the only one I probably wouldn't send is one of the bowman chrome cards looks oc at worst and 8 at best >>

I agree I don't want to send it in but I can't find one that is centered. If I do fined one centered usually one of the corners is smashed/dinged from packing in the pack during production process. I am grading it for now until I can find a better one. Currently there are only 2 examples graded one psa 10 and one psa 9 and I have yet to see either for sale.

Also I might not send in the first 2004 Topps heritage card since it is not centered either.
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    you won't be able to grade the top two cards
  • Options

<< <i>you won't be able to grade the top two cards >>

Please explain
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭

<< <i>you won't be able to grade the top two cards >>

PSA will grade them...

I have a couple PSA 9's in the 30,000 version...

I like the 5,000 version

Good Luck...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    lwehlerslwehlers Posts: 868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i really like the heritage jeters that you have.
  • Options
    Thank you. I love Topps Heritage cards. I hope one day I can acquire all the base Jeter Topps Heritage cards in a psa 10 grade from 2001-????. I have 2001, 2006, 2008, and 2010 in psa 10 I need 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005,and 2009 I hope I can get remainder needed from this sub image

I am psyched about this submission. I should be getting a nice number of Gem Mint grades from this one.

I just got a couple more Jeter additions to this sub in the past few days. I will add the new scans when I get settled in to my new house...

another
    1998 Pacific Invincible

another
    2002 Fleer Advent

another
    2004 McDonald's

a
    2006 Topps Triple Threads

I also have these incoming but I don't know if any will be worth grading until they arrive...

2001 Finest
    2001 eTopps x2
    2002 eTopps x7
    2003 eTopps x7
    2005 Bowman x25
    2005 Bowman Heritage
    another
    2005 Topps Turkey Red (blue sky)
    2006 eTopps x7
    2007 eTopps x7
    another
    2007 Topps Heritage
    2008 eTopps x7
    2009 eTopps x7
    2009 Topps Heritage x5
    2010 Topps x25
    2010 Finest x18
    2010 Upper Deck x15

I might have to break it all up into 50 card subs. I am not sure yet though. I think there will be well over 150+ cards

happy collecting!

• Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    good luck wiht them, can't wait to see the results
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    That is quite a man crush. Reminds me of a 492 card Griffey sub I sent in
  • Options

<< <i>That is quite a man crush. Reminds me of a 492 card Griffey sub I sent in >>

LOL! The Jeter set I am working on is more of an obsession than a man crush for me. It's actually going to my oldest son after I become dust. He is a huge Derek Jeter - Yankees fan. Not to mention I am scooping all the Jeter cards I can up before next year. I have a feeling Jeter cards will be getting more expensive...
  • Options
    Here are some more...