Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Need some help With 49erfan33

I sent cards to him over 3 weeks ago and we agreed to send at same time. Well I IM'd him and asked where my cards were. He states that did not have time to mail but informed me he got mine. then tells me he is mailing the next day, 2 weeks ago. I then see a post that he is going to mexico for a week. I still do not have my cards and I IM'd him today and we would not answer me. Has anyone else had this problem with him. What I am not sure what he thinks, he does not understand that he really does not live that far and he is Messing with the wrong MAN. U.S. ARMY Soldier and a pissed off one at that. please leave me feedback either way if anyone know something
I am looking For marvin Harrison everything I do not have and McNabb RCs, GU and Autos. Anything with Chuck Bednarick(old Eagle). I am aslo looking for all older eagles, phillies and flyers RCS also some older sixers RCs and base cards. I will take any eagles cards and I would love to get John LeClair cards. Keep trading

REFS: BIGGJC,co1lector, THITO48

Comments

• raf12raf12 Posts: 542
    Don't know anything about 49er fan, but I have a nice 1999 Sports Illustrated Greats of the Game certified auto of Chuck Bednarik, with a HOF 67 inscription he added. If you're interested there is a scan here:
    http://www.geocities.com/raf_63/bednarik.jpg

I have a wantlist on my page in my sig line. Thanks and good luck...
    Rob
    email me
    my website

References: Batman34, TopofOhio, McDee, JRCCrum, JSA, Sporto, Derrick, many others.
  • dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    I've traded with him and everything went great. Don't know him personally, so can't say anything about his
    character. But as for trading, I had a great experience with him.
  • I attempted a trade with him and asked him to send first, then he claimed I was a bad trader for asking him to send first..... Have not spoken since
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    I actually asked him to send first and there were no problems... But that was with me.
  • we agreed on a trade b4 he he went on vacation (we both sent same time) i dont know if he received yet, and i havent either..he may be busy..ill give him benefit of the doubt for now

ed
  • ttt
    I am looking For marvin Harrison everything I do not have and McNabb RCs, GU and Autos. Anything with Chuck Bednarick(old Eagle). I am aslo looking for all older eagles, phillies and flyers RCS also some older sixers RCs and base cards. I will take any eagles cards and I would love to get John LeClair cards. Keep trading

• One day you will listen..................And did you get the cards yet?
    Ref's many

Looking for Marino, Ripken Auto's,Gu & Rc's

• i also made a trade with him he said he was going to send out monday of this week still waiting, i know he recieve my card cause it was deliverd and i had the tracking number, and he confirm he had gotten the cards my first trade and i also send first. i will give him the benifite of the doubt also.
    JORGE
    PLAYER I COLLECT
    BARRY BONDS
    TOM BRADY
    MIGUEL CABRERA
    2001 topps heritage baseball
    Http://www.jdones2585.com
  • Tim, you must be confused because I did talk to you today on IM and I explained everything to you. Then my girlfriend needed me, so was gone for a few minutes like I told you. When I came back, YOU were the one not there. Anyway, I have been extremely busy since I got back from vacation (that's the only bad part about taking vacation, the work always piles up when you gone). I WILL mail you cards tomorrow when I get home from class.

Epage, I'm still searching for the Pudge. I know it's boxed up so I I can't get to it, you might have to pick something else out. It's really a matter of my father showing me what box he put it in.

Jorge, I'm mailing the 2 Bonds tomorrow as well. I apologize for the delay, and especially hate it when this is our first deal. Do you collect all of Bonds cards or just RCs? I can throw in some inserts to hopefully make up for the delay.

Hondo, if you would like to work something out, lmk. The only thing I didn't like about the last time we spoke was the way you went about the deal. You claimed you were new to online trading and didn't even know that people could trade on beckett.com, and then asked ME to send first.
    Refs & Trade Page

Some wants:
    49er Autos
    Owens 96 Refractors
    Garcia 99 Leaf R&S
    89 UD R. Johnson
    ANY Arod RCs
    ANY Roy Williams
    OKLAHOMA SOONERS

• It really doesn't matter when you to talked .If you said you were going to send cards out the next day they should have been sent not when you get back from vaction 2 weeks later.It seem people want cards sent right away then they decide when to send out there part of the trade.People always bad mouthing the newbies when things start going bad . In the last few months it seems the are more problems with members that have been around a year or so. It's a bunch of crap it's just freaking card board not gold
    Ref's many

• cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    well.....things happen to people ...it has me.....sometimes problems arise with getting the cards out......but damn....when it happened to me,noone busted my chops like this.....he'll get em there,i've never seen nothing bad about him on here & i been here a year ....just my 2 cents worth imageimage

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • the problem with this was that I got the royal run around with him I was offer all sort of things for him and then does not mail at all. Plus if there is a PROBLEM sending have the decnece to email some one and tell them that $hit I would have been easy going with an email that told what the hell is going on. I had to threaten him for him to talk to me. This is Bull and this board is full of children and A**WIPES!!!

• 49erfan33
    Date Posted: Mar/27/2002 7:17 PM
    DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME? IF SO, LMK. WE'VE NEVER TRADED AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU ARE DOGGIN' ME!!

WHY IS THIS SITUATION ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS ANYWAY??????

I did try do a few deals with you last year.You listed cards for trade then came back and said it was for your girlfriend.Then 4 days later you list the card up for trade again.So I guess that says alot about what kinda of trader you really are.And you make deals and can't send them out on time hhmmmmmmm.You are only as good as your last deal
    .So I guess that says it all
    Ref's many

• 49erfan3349erfan33 Posts: 1,095
    People on this board know that I am a good trader. Everyone that I have dealt with knows there is no problem, expect for Tim. He blew up at me after I told him I was on vacation.

IF YOU HAVE DEALT WITH ME, YOU WILL KNOW I'M A GOOD TRADER.

ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Refs & Trade Page

Some wants:
    49er Autos
    Owens 96 Refractors
    Garcia 99 Leaf R&S
    89 UD R. Johnson
    ANY Arod RCs
    ANY Roy Williams
    OKLAHOMA SOONERS

• I sent him to auto's a couple of weeks ago and have tried to email and pm him a couple of times since then he has not returned my emails or pm's yet. Seeing that I have not dealt with this guy before it is beginning to worry me a little. I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now since ther seems to be mixed feelings about him but I would like my card. If your reading this 49erfan33 I'm still waiting.

looking for Carr,Urlacher,Favre, Manning, Palmer, Leftwich, portis, Jeter,Sosa,Ichiro,Iverson,Kobe,MJ, Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony also red wings
  • ttt for everyone
  • hmmm, is this the same 49erfan that i talked to on yahoo messanger?? he wanted a bunch of my steve youngs and i told him id sell for 20%, he had a fit and said that was way to much. oh well. lol, thanks guys, 1 more person to watch out for!
  • 49erfan3349erfan33 Posts: 1,095
    euphoria18, there's no reason to top this!! Everything has been taken care of, even when I explaind I was leaving before all of this happened!!

jbugs, I have no idea what you are talking about. I never have used yahoo messanger. I use MSN messenger.

FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HAVEN'T DEALT WITH ME BEFORE, THERE'S NO REASON TO WORRY ABOUT ME. The members of this board, especially the ones that I've dealt with know that I am a GOOD and HONEST trader.
    Refs & Trade Page

Some wants:
    49er Autos
    Owens 96 Refractors
    Garcia 99 Leaf R&S
    89 UD R. Johnson
    ANY Arod RCs
    ANY Roy Williams
    OKLAHOMA SOONERS

• If you are such a good and honest trader, where is my stuff at? Or did you forget about me? I know it has been almost THREE DAMN MONTHS, so you could have forgotten about our deal, or even forgot that you haven't responded to any of my THIRTY or so emails or FIFTEEN or so PM's. Either send me what you owe me & I will send you the other set of cards to finish the deal. OR just send me back all of the cards you already got from me and put some closure to this HORRID trade with YOU.
    Looking for Shaq trade in your favor for game used. I need 92-93 TSC Shaq beamer & 92-3 Hoops MAR Shaq-please help me get it. Refs: iversonandmiller ,jrccrum,NBAsteve,littlecrum,duncangal,danotorious,glickman77,vinsanity,haliguy,thito,romeo,Topofohio,and many more.
  • The problem I see with boards such as this is that so many people are really just looking to find the next bad guy even if they get their deal done. The BS that follows card trading online is a pain in the ass. I haven't had bad trades often that I have heard about. I had a deal with cardnyou that hit at a busy time and it took 3 months for him to get me the card from the trade if not longer. Bottom line is the deal got done, he added a card or two to make up for the time (which didn't matter to me much as long as the card from the deal came through), and I had something to give him shiit about in a joking way. This other shiit matters not. i'll deal with 49er before most the people here because all went well in our trade. Same BS was happening a while back to Crum which really was just more BS of wanting a respected member to fall to a bad level. If ya wanna bust balls be a cop when ya grow up and skip the trading boards. Blow me if ya don't care for what I type. This shiit just gets older by the post.
  • But some of us are still waiting after OVER 3 MONTHS........ for 49erfan33 to have the balls to follow through with his end of a trade. He won't respond to any PM's or emails. I doubt he will even reply to this message DO NOT TRADE WITH 49ERFAN33 HE WILL RIP YOU OFF

Brandon Barbee from OKC, Oklahoma

I know you will read this post, so send me what you owe me, or send me back my cards.
    Looking for Shaq trade in your favor for game used. I need 92-93 TSC Shaq beamer & 92-3 Hoops MAR Shaq-please help me get it. Refs: iversonandmiller ,jrccrum,NBAsteve,littlecrum,duncangal,danotorious,glickman77,vinsanity,haliguy,thito,romeo,Topofohio,and many more.
  • See 49er.... and I thought I was the only person you have done this 2 - looks like your spreading your operations......Thats 2 bad also because I have a bunch of pretty good 49er cards -BUT you will never see them....
    referances on my web site - Thanks

www.mandcsportscards.com

• I give you my word, I will send the PS1 and games out this week. This week is finals week at school so I will get it out Thursday or Friday. I'm sorry for not responding to your emails, but I don't spend alot of time on the web anymore, at least lately.

This is the email I got from him today. I will let you know if it actually happens or not.
  • biggjcbiggjc Posts: 1,214
    Same story over and over again
    Ref's many

• I've heard a lot of bad things about him. Sorry, but doesn't look like you will get them.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • ttt
    looking for nice football gu/autos (warner,culpepper,manning,favre,ect..)
    -richie rich

refrences-littlecrum,lwayfan(2),taylor28jag(2),skivermont(2),mikefromchester(3),samsgirl(2),ahares(2),baird,dpeters,chrispy,nbasteve,gordonrules,beasport(2),ljmaya(2),jccrum,asquared(3),moss84(2)
  • this one was also settled months ago when thefrock returned from boot camp or something. I have not ripped anyone.
    Refs & Trade Page

Some wants:
    49er Autos
    Owens 96 Refractors
    Garcia 99 Leaf R&S
    89 UD R. Johnson
    ANY Arod RCs
    ANY Roy Williams
    OKLAHOMA SOONERS