Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

SOLD!!!!!!!!!! Lot of 9 1956 topps baseball psa 7s for sale here

All psa 7s with no Qs.

18 gb, 22 gb, 23 gb, 56 wb, 87 wb, 108 gb, 207, 272, 284.

NOW $125 delivered via PP gift. PM if interested.

Brian

Comments

• Options
    pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    WeekendHackerWeekendHacker Posts: 1,445 ✭✭
    Ya don't have to worry about scans, they are PSA-7's. And Brian is a great member of the boards who will do you no wrong.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Ya don't have to worry about scans, they are PSA-7's. And Brian is a great member of the boards who will do you no wrong. >>

I agree with every word you said about Brian 100%, but since all 7s are not created equal, I dont blame someone for wanting to see how a PSA 7 looks for his/her set.
  • Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Ya don't have to worry about scans, they are PSA-7's. And Brian is a great member of the boards who will do you no wrong. >>

I agree with every word you said about Brian 100%, but since all 7s are not created equal, I dont blame someone for wanting to see how a PSA 7 looks for his/her set. >>

Very well said Nick. I've had several transactions with Brian and he's top notch! Wish a fraction of the sellers were like Brian. I would definitely check out the scans so you'll be happy with the transaction because everyone has their own preferences on what they are looking for in a graded card, especially those PSA 7's.

Brian
  • Options
    BkritzBkritz Posts: 1,093 ✭✭
    Thanks for the nice words, gentlemen! Here are the scans! As a buyer, I would insist on scans myself, as I am a class A neurotic collector! image

I will knock $10 off the price on the lot because it is Monday, and Mondays stink! $125 now!

B