Home Precious Metals
Options

Okay folks, what did we decide

coinnut86coinnut86 Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭
that gold is going to do this month/year? I don't need to sell but it be nice to have extra cash... Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suggest you follow this ongoing thread for your answer...

PM thread
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    Hey look at that! Thanks! image
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    If you need some cash sell some. My gut feeling is you will wait a long time to buy it back at what you paid for it.
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    I bought my first oz at 645 in 2006 image
  • Options
    and still have it image
  • Options
    Dollar is up and gold is up- good
    Oil is down and gold is up- good
    S&P down and gold is up -good

Since gold has continued to disconnect and go on its own and go its own way, there should be a little bit of encouragement to those who own it
    or are contemplating on its purchase.
    NumbersUsa, FairUs, Alipac, CapsWeb, and TeamAmericaPac
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I bought my first oz at 645 in 2006 image >>

I bought my first gold coin in May of 1966, a BU 1900-S $20 for $50. I was in high school, and really had to scrouge to raise that much.

Sold it a few years later to pay college tuition. Had to put myself through college. Tuition for 12 credit hours in September of 1968 was $104!!!!!!
    Not counting books!!!!!

TD
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭✭
    NO gold coins to sell, and out-of-state tuition/room/board for 17 credits this first semester for my son approached $14k before another $1k in books........imageimage
  • Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Have gold to sell but I am not, in state tuition at a state school 11,000 plus books x 2.
    Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    Gold? Gold's going to fluctuate up or down.