Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

For Sale - 1976 PSA 9 and 10 - Hostess Panels - Hank Aaron, Steve Garvey, Catfish Hunter, Gaylord Pe

Hello,
I have decided not to complete the 1976 Hostess panel set and have placed my high grade cards on ebay. I have attached links and photos below

The Hank Aaron PSA 10 is just one of two graded PSA 10. The Gaylord Perry PSA 9 is a 1 of 1 at that grade. The Jim Palmer is the only PSA 10. There has been only one other Palmer graded and it is a PSA Authentic. The Steve Garvey is the only PSA 10. The only other Garvey graded is a PSA 6. The Catfish Hunter is the only PSA 10. the only other Hunter's graded are a PSA 6 and a PSA 8. I had a Pete Rose PSA 8 panel but have already sold it.

Thanks for looking
Phil

1976 Hostess Panel Hank Aaron PSA 10

1976 Hostess Panel Jim Palmer PSA 10

1976 Hostess Panel Steve Garvey PSA 10

1976 Hostess Panel Catfish Hunter PSA 10

1976 Hostess Panel Gaylord Perry PSA 9

Comments

• Options
    firedawg45firedawg45 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭
    those are the best phil....sure they wont last long..good luck
    # 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
    collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    Good luck - real nice...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    redlegsredlegs Posts: 909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys.

I hate giving up on the 1976 Hostess Panel set. However, I have been sinking money into 1920's Exhibit cards of hall of famers and they don't come by very cheaply.

I will keep my 1975 Hostess panel set and continue to add to it.
  • Options
    The Gaylord Perry panel has sold.
  • Options
    The Steve Garvey panel has now been sold.