Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Hey akuracy503...............

If you want to be taken seriously on these boards, then stop starting threads and then a day or two later go back and edit your original posts. If it's a card you are afraid someone will buy out from under you, then dont start a thread about it.

You did the same thing when you first got here with a 1953 Mantle, and now twice this week. Be a man and stand behind what you post, and show some courtesy to the good members who took time to answer you initial questions/concerns.

Comments

• Options
    akuracy503akuracy503 Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭
    Bear with me while i'm learning the etiquette, I initially posted about the Mays then I realized a few members were interested in it so I opted to take away my post and link to the item out of courtesy.

Yes the most recent Koufax inquiry is desperate and I could really pay for showing that side.

I'll start communicating in private with the fellow members i've come to know if I need to discuss specifics.

Sorry for the mess image

Your still a weirdo by the way.

CU Ancient Members badge member.

Collection: https://flickr.com/photos/185200668@N06/albums

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, clearly I'm the weirdo.
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm proud to say I have never edited any of my posts. I say what I mean and mean what I say.
    And I mean never.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options

<< <i>Yeah, clearly I'm the weirdo. >>

Shall I start a poll? Consensus says.....

• Options
    Although I poke fun about you being a weirdo, You're still a great member Nick, one of the wisemen of the board.

Let's lighten up fellas, chug some beers, it's a holiday weekend. image

• Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Nick, it's people like you that are the reason that other people say that it's people like you that are the reason longtime members no longer post.
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    I just farted and it smells real good
  • Options

<< <i>Nick, it's people like you that are the reason that other people say that it's people like you that are the reason longtime members no longer post. >>

Look who joined the party it's Karate Kid from the Cobra Kai dojo.

• Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    Sweep the leg Johnny, put him in a body bag!

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    I know it is early, but I am calling this the thread of the night...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I just farted and it smells real good

>>

"EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    What happened to Thursday?
  • Options
    Someone gave me a bottle of White Horse Scotch today and I proceeded to drink half of the 1/5th. What kind of rot gut swill did I just ingest? How bad will my head hurt tomorrow? I know it is not Chivas so I was just wondering, thanks.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Love the period advertisement, very cool, thanks. Never heard of it before today.
  • Options
    SidePocketSidePocket Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭
    nam's always got good advice, CD's the funniest guy here, and as my daughter says just chill.

"Molon Labe"

• Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭

<< <i>nam's always got good advice, CD's the funniest guy here, and as my daughter says just chill. >>

He's a great guy. image
  • Options
    fattymacsfattymacs Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭
    As usual I have nothing of substance to add, I just want to be seen with all the cool kids.
  • Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭
    Bear with me while i'm learning the etiquette, I initially posted about the Mays then I realized a few members were interested in it so I opted to take away my post and link to the item out of courtesy.

I have no dog in this hunt,but have to believe that after 2 yrs.,and a 1000 posts,
    You learned a litlle somethin.

J.R.
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Someone gave me a bottle of White Horse Scotch today and I proceeded to drink half of the 1/5th. What kind of rot gut swill did I just ingest? How bad will my head hurt tomorrow? I know it is not Chivas so I was just wondering, thanks. >>

If it's not single malt and at least 15 years old you've killed a whole lot of braincells for a crappy buzz.
    I highly recommend Macallan 18.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's