Home Precious Metals

Neat toys-Engelhard 2 and 5 ouncers

CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just got in the last consignment from my gold bar collector.
Lot of neat stuff; couple of 2 oz. Englehard poured, a 5 oz. Englehard poured; a J-M Melbourne 1/2 OZ, a J-M & Pauwels 20 gram and 100 gram, a J-M Assay Office 50 gram, etc. etc.
C'mon in and fondle.
TD

B.S.: Chicago Firemen always welcome!
Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.

Comments

• BBQnBLUESBBQnBLUES Posts: 1,803
    <drool> over Any 5 oz poured bar...

We want PICS !!
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭

PICS PICS!!!
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will try to get pix up tomorrow.
    TD
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231
    The 2oz poured Engelhards are serious collector bars! Too bad I dont do anything larger than 1/4oz anymore or i'd be on them like stink on a monkey!
  • GreeniejrGreeniejr Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭
    The above pix, thanks to Mr. Greenstein, are fairly self-explanatory.

The 2 OZS square is 26 mm x 26 mm. Has anybody ever seen one of these before???

The 2 ounce "lozenge" is 37.8 mm by 17 mm.

The 5 ounce rectangle is 53.25 mm by 30.57 mm.

Enjoy.
  • bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭
    That square looking one is COOL!! Me likey!!
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool gold bars. Never seen anything like those.

The square one looks like a giant chick-let.image
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭

too bad the 2 oz'er is only 995.0 pure and the rest are 999.9 pure, or else you'd have a complete set. image

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.

<< <i>too bad the 2 oz'er is only 995.0 pure and the rest are 999.9 pure, or else you'd have a complete set. image >>

I guess that just means that it is REALLY old!!!!!!
    How long ago was .995 commercially acceptable?
    TD
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats awesome stuff and the pics are worth drooooling over. thanks for sharing image neat