Home Metal Detecting
Options

Hellloooooooo?

rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
Where is everyone?? No posts for a couple of days.... Hey out there... are y'all on vacation?? Cheers, RickO

Comments

• Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Water in basemenimage Computer also knocked out for 5 days to bootimage
  • Options
    kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm alive and digging every nail in California with my PI machine.
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Options
    PPC, Sorry to hear about the flooded basement... that really messes things up. And the computer being down is nasty... I was down for three days (supplier equipment) and suddenly realized how PC dependent we had become.

Kiyote, think of the public service you are rendering. Seriously, after a while, the sound of the nail on a PI machine should enable you to pass on it... Initially though, through the learning process, you should dig everything.

Good luck, Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I joke about digging every nail, but when I'm at Seabright beach and pulling a jagged peice of rusted metal out of 2" of sand, I'm ok with it. image I know I wouldn't want to step on it!
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been detecting in forever. Just got back from a 6-day Mexico trip, but didn't bring my detector. The gf would not have been too impressed...
  • Options
    A very wise decision pcgs69....image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    laserartlaserart Posts: 2,255

<< <i>I joke about digging every nail, but when I'm at Seabright beach and pulling a jagged peice of rusted metal out of 2" of sand, I'm ok with it. image I know I wouldn't want to step on it! >>

I've pulled a few fillet knives from the sand point up. If anyone had stepped on it they'd have had an 8" blade straight up through the top of the foot
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • Options
    I do like your sigline Laserart.... image Cheers, RickO