Home Sports Talk
Options

On behalf of all New York Mets fans, I'd like to publicly thank CU member grote15

Guess who's in last place in the NL East image

Can anyone please post that theme song that I love to sing myself to sleep at night image

Comments

• Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    I hear Valentine is available...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, thank you! I appreciate all this fanfare from the bottom of my heart!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Come on guys ... Grote and I root for a very special team ... what team can go from first to last in less than three weeks????? NOBODY else but OUR AMAZING METS!!!!!

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, Doug, a great shot!!

P.S. I remember signing that for you, too! image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clay Dalrymple was better.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Guess who has the same record as the Mets?

Good for you.
  • Options
    Guess who's team is a half game out of last place?

Good for you.
  • Options
    Guess who waited until his 2 and 10 team won a few games then
    posted some stupid joke that nobody replied to?
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Guess who writes the same dopey stuff year after year?

I'll give you a hint. Someone that has been here way before his current moniker suggests?

Good for you.