Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Bing cashback

Is it no more? I've tried several key words and I still didn't get 8% off Ebay stores. Is it over?

Comments

• Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    Just used it yesterday. Try iPod or other electronics words. Also, if you have a pop-up blocker when searching, turn it off...
  • Options
    I tried that, but it just lists other stores and not ebay itself. When I do get a link for Ebay, the BIN stores doesn't have the cashback icon. Is there a limit on how much I can use in a certain time frame?
  • Options
    onebamafanonebamafan Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    pcgs coins.............got 8% today. mmmmmmmmmmm.......just tried and its a no go now for me. ???
  • Options
    Just tried LCD tv and got 8%.
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    hope you needed a tv and didn't just try the bing for bladefox...
  • Options
    LOL.........well, im not going to pay for the freakin' thing . ")
  • Options
    jeff8877jeff8877 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    Here are the current words that get you cashback...

Jeff

1/4 oz palladium ... 8% CashBack silver kookaburra 8% CashBack
    platinum eagle 8% CashBack minolta 400mm 8% CashBack
    t43 8% CashBack lowes gift card 8% CashBack
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Yep, great site to bookmark.
  • Options
    I still haven't trying this bing thing.... who knows if it actually works....
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm having the same problem with eBay not showing up in the list of stores on Bing. I haven't hit my limits yet, so something must be going on.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options

<< <i>I'm having the same problem with eBay not showing up in the list of stores on Bing. I haven't hit my limits yet, so something must be going on. >>

Same problem here as well, not even close to my limit
    I typed in every keyword I could think of, still nothing

Mark
    --------------------------------------------
    NFL HOF RC SET
  • Options

<< <i>Same problem here as well, not even close to my limit
    I typed in every keyword I could think of, still nothing >>

I went back and tried lcd tv and it worked for me. Give it a shot. Thanks for the tip onebamafan!
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    LittletweedLittletweed Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I still haven't trying this bing thing.... who knows if it actually works.... >>

I have gotten back $7000+ from using it, yes - it works.

For those that can't get the right keyword, try nam812's link - it always works.
    Matt

• Options
    Thanks for the help, I saw a post in the coin forums that people are having problems too. The site is changing and reloading keywords. Silver kookoobarra seems to be the only one that works now.
  • Options
    How have you gotten back $7000 from this if the max they allow is $2500? I had to create anthor Ebay profile because I maxed mine out.
  • Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭

<< <i>How have you gotten back $7000 from this if the max they allow is $2500? I had to create anthor Ebay profile because I maxed mine out. >>

I had to do that also, and on my 2nd ebay acct I didn't get ebay bucks. On the 3rd acct I did, but I didn't start the 3rd acct until I maxed the 2nd bing account.
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone had luck with Bing? It worked April 30th, but May 1st it's gone. I can not pull any key words that will generate cash back.
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    Nevermind, not working.
  • Options
    Looks like it's completely down for eBay right now. No keywords are working. There's some speculation that it'll be back up after Mother's Day, perhaps at 15%. That'd be nice. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
  • Options
    i cant wait til it comes back, than I'll buy some gold
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing doing right now after any of the keywords I've tried..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    It is all over the web that it is over for now. This has happened before and should be back some time soon i hope.
  • Options
    They must have been losing a ton of money giving those huge cashback rates.
    They best rates I've been able to find are between 3 and 4% at the other cashback sites I use.
  • Options
    relaxedrelaxed Posts: 569
    I see that Bing is back working this morning. 8% with 1 oz gold and also with bowman chrome.
    Collecting 1955 Topps BB
  • Options
    thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭
    keyword "laptop" works as well

• Options
    Does that cat with the lime helmet ever bring bad news? I say no.