Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

looks like the 2011 NA dollar reverse has been decided.

tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

...according to this link image
"government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington

Comments

• Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good!
    I hope they add a little smoke coming out of the pipe!
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options

<< <i>Good!
    image >>

...image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need one of those with Gandi and Naru sharing a hooka, or am I thinking about the wrong indians?
  • Options
    rld14rld14 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Good!
    image >>

Bear's "Growl of Approval" award 10/09 & 3/10 | "YOU SUCK" - PonyExpress8|"F the doctors!" - homerunhall | I hate my car
  • Options
    ModCrewmanModCrewman Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't let MadMarty get ahold of that little dude on the pipe. image
  • Options
    ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and they got rid of the girl and decided to go with Chief Halftown

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just another reminder of treaties made and broken. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    DentuckDentuck Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭
    I predict it will become popularly known as "The Bong Dollar."

• Options
    ConstantineConstantine Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭
    Or the ones with die cracks will be known as "Crack Pipe" dollars. I like the design, at first thought it was simple, but that is what I like about it.
  • Options
    icsoccericsoccer Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
    All of you are 2 funny!!!...you "crack" me up!
    LOL
    Successful BST transactions to date: Coindeuce, Cohodk, dantheman984, STONE, LeeG, jy8s, jkal, SeaEagleCoins, Hyperion, silverman68,Meltdown,RichieURich,savoyspecial,Barndog
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wonder what they were smoking when they designed that one??? image
  • Options

<< <i>I predict it will become popularly known as "The Bong Dollar." >>

...image
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And it's got that nice open field above, for "toke" comments and associated grafitti

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options

<< <i>And it's got that nice open field above, for "toke" comments and associated grafitti >>

...image
  • Options
    A very brief history of what everyone thinks is in that pipe:

It was brought to America by the Puritans. Native Americans smoked tobacco, not marijuana. And some people really need to learn what a bong is.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,483 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Just another reminder of treaties made and broken. Cheers, RickO >>

No kidding!

While I like the coins, I do find the entire series to be a bit patronizing.

Why can't the government go back to images of Liberty? Totally neutral, non-specific, non-partisan concept.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Just another reminder of treaties made and broken. Cheers, RickO >>

No kidding!

While I like the coins, I do find the entire series to be a bit patronizing.

Why can't the government go back to images of Liberty? Totally neutral, non-specific, non-partisan concept. >>

...love to see it again!!!
  • Options
    edix2001edix2001 Posts: 3,388
    Some folks may not understand it's a coin, but it sure is a-tokin'.
  • Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, that will be the new urban legend = they are being recalled because they have a pot pipe on them.
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file