Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FS on EBAY: PCGS AU58 Type Coins (with Key Dates), Error Coins, and Ike Dollars - LAST CHANCE! AUCT

FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO MY eBAY AUCTIONS - THEY END TONIGHT!!!

Link to my eBay actions

If you can't access them through this link, just look-up my eBay ID: "key-coins" to find the listings. Thanks for looking!

-------------------------------------------------------------
I am selling nearly my entire coin collection – a collection that represents more than 5 years of work – a labor of love. These Forums are my first stop for trying to sell these coins. If I can’t move them here, I will try other avenues (dealers, eBay, Heritage, Teletrade). I was pulling together a PCGS AU58 type set (copper, nickel and silver – no gold), with a focus on eye appeal, so that is what most of these coins represent. There are a total of 76 coins for sale here – all PCGS graded (except some errors are NGC) – and most of the type coins have CAC stickers on them. 58 are type coins (48 are PCGS AU58), 10 are error coins, and 8 are 1978 Eisenhower Dollars that I submitted to PCGS from an original unopened 1978 Ike mint bag that I bought and opened last year.

Below are the coins for sale. I am eye appeal freak. With few exceptions, the coins below are awesome - some are pure white, some have gorgeous toning, and most have CAC stickers. If they don’t have a CAC sticker, it is nearly always for one of three reasons: 1) I had not yet submitted it, 2) it is a coin that CAC won’t accept (too modern), or 3) the value is too low to justify paying the money to submit.

Type Coins:
1830 Large Cent (Large Letters) – PCGS AU58 – CAC (Pop = 13/27)
1868 Indian Cent – PCGS AU58 – CAC
1909-S VDB Lincoln Cent – PCGS MS65RB (1st Generation Holder)
1855 3-Cent Silver – PCGS AU58 – CAC (Gorgeous, original toning)
1865-S Half Dime – PCGS AU58 – CAC (Pop = 5/17)
1937-D 3-Legged Buffalo Nickel – PCGS AU55
1939 “Doubled Monticello” Jefferson Nickel – PCGS AU58
1943/2 (overdate) Jefferson Nickel – PCGS AU58
1900 Barber Quarter – PCGS AU58 – CAC (Pop = 18)
1946 “Doubled Die Reverse” Walking Liberty Half Dollar – PCGS AU58 (Pop = 31)
1964-D Kennedy Half Dollar – PCGS MS63 (Gorgeous deep rainbow toning, especially on the obverse.)
1974-D “Doubled Die Obverse” Kennedy Half Dollar – PCGS AU58 (Pop = 11)
1877-S Trade Dollar – PCGS AU58 (OGH) – CAC
1979-P "Wide Rim" SBA Dollar – PCGS AU58

Here are the 1978 Ike Dollars I have for sale – all from the same original mint bag I opened in late 2009:
1978-P Eisenhower Dollars – PCGS MS65 with nice toning (mostly neon blues - I have 3 of these) - $50 each
1978-P Eisenhower Dollars – PCGS MS65 essentially untoned (I have 3 of these) - $35 each
1978-P Eisenhower Dollars – PCGS MS66 with nice toning (I have 2 of these) - $150 each

Here are the error coins I am selling:
1864 Indian Cent (Bronze) – 180 Degree Rotated Reverse – PCGS G6
1973-D Lincoln Cent – Struck 70% Off-Center – NGC MS66 RED
1999-P Lincoln Cent – Multi-struck, Broadstruck – NGC MS65 RED (Pronounced duplicate profile of Lincoln)
1957 Jefferson Nickel – Split After Strike – PCGS AU58 (both halves in 2 holders)
1973 Washington Quarter – Broadstruck – NGC MS63

If you have read this far, thanks a lot for looking at everything! Here are some "teaser" photos as well as the NGC error coins:

- Kevin

Comments