Home Precious Metals
Options

Anyone here going to jump on Tulving's latest special--free silver eagles................

BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
...........with your purchase of 40 ounces of gold or more. You get 4 BU ones! Guess its better than nothingimage--------------BigE
I'm glad I am a Tree

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Offer is only half that good.

Free Eagles

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    Now I am definitely not buyingimage----------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • Options
    AboutAgAboutAg Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Yeah, I thought that was a bit odd. He's rarely into the marketing hype type stuff, and I think a lot of gold buyers would prefer a cash discount (even if it is that small) over a couple of silver coins.

But for a week or two he had a tax special good through last Sunday night -- but the prices are the same now as they were during the special.
  • Options
    LOL. Spend $47,000 and get $40? Such a deal!

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "FREE" is the most misused word in the English language. If ya gotta buy something first, it ain't free.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    Weird offer, considering how much you have to spend to get it.
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)
  • Options
    I still like their prices when I'm buying bulk. Usually when they do a giveaway like this, it's leftovers from some grading they had done. The promos also tell me their sales are slowing down.

• Options
    gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231

<< <i>"FREE" is the most misused word in the English language. If ya gotta buy something first, it ain't free. >>

Perry, "unique" is the most misused word. We can place the word "free" at #2 on the list.image
  • Options
    gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231

<< <i>I still like their prices when I'm buying bulk. Usually when they do a giveaway like this, it's leftovers from some grading they had done. The promos also tell me their sales are slowing down. >>

Does that mean minimum order requirements might be lowered? 95% of Americans cant afford Tulving's min orders!
  • Options
    PreTurbPreTurb Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭
    Remember the days when you could send them ANY one ounce gold bullion coin and for $15 they would give you a PCGS-69 Eagle? Now THAT was a cool "special". I wish they would run that one again....
  • Options

<< <i>Remember the days when you could send them ANY one ounce gold bullion coin and for $15 they would give you a PCGS-69 Eagle? Now THAT was a cool "special". I wish they would run that one again.... >>

I did recently trade them 20 old raw 1 oz gold eagles for 20 2009 1 oz. buffalos PCGS MS69 First Strikes.