Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Lordmarcovan, where are you?

ajaanajaan Posts: 17,126 ✭✭✭✭✭
Have anyone heard from or seen Rob Shinnick recently?

DPOTD-3
'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don

Comments

• Options
    zeebobzeebob Posts: 2,825
    I last received a Lord M. PM on April 9th.
  • Options
    laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    He was posting on the MD forums on the 8th.
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    You know him, he's gonna show up one of these days in early am Eastern, will catch up and reply to 5-6 threads and I might even see his light on one morning when you guys are asleep and exchange a few PMs before work. He's the only member I can talk to live at these hours, ever since Jester has been domesticated. image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here I am, though not on the graveyard shift today (sorry Dimitri- I'll catch you later on in the week I guess). Been in Yetiland for almost two weeks. Had no idea that it had been almost two weeks. I knew I owed one person a package and had some PMs to answer, so I logged back on today. When I wander away from the Internet, I tend to do it completely. Still haven't checked email in probably a fortnight.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

<< <i> When I wander away from the Internet, I tend to do it completely. >>

Hmm....how does that work exactly?image I didn't realize this was even an option.

It's good to see you back!
  • Options

<< <i>Hmm....how does that work exactly? >>

Clarification: I meant when I wander away from this site (my primary Internet haunt), I tend to also wander away from email and everything else computer-related, for days or weeks on end. During these dormant phases, you'll usually find me nose-deep in an old fashioned printed book. I could survive quite well in Thoreau's 19th century log cabin, probably, if I had enough lamp oil and reading material. (And canned food, haha).

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Yeah, just my somewhat feeble attempt at humor. I couldn't drop the computer or internet if I tried. Really, because I have, and it lasted maybe an afternoon.
  • Options
    Oh, I'd eventually go nuts without the 'Net, myself. I could only survive in that log cabin for about a month, I reckon. image

• Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    Told ya. He's typing a PM as we speak. image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    Collectors Universe apparently has a pretty strong gravitational force. When I'm burned out on it I can break away for a while. Once I am outside the force field, I can even go Yeti for long periods of time, but when I eventually force myself to come back and do one simple thing like check my unanswered PMs, pretty soon I'm drawn back into orbit.