Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Great 1961 High Number Lot for sale

Great 1961 High number Lot for sale all are solid as described, except for the Bob Cerv which is a borderline psa 6 due to centering. None have been resubmitted to PSA for half grade bump.

1961 561 Charlie James 561 psa 7 sweet 31033399
1961 Bill Monboquette 562 psa 7 sharp 90229910
1961 Leon Wagner 547 psa 7 sharp worth a possible bump 11851548
1961 F. Alou psa 7 565 60040030 just a shade off center
1961 George Altman 551 psa 7 03705864 great
1961 George Thomas 544 psa 7 31201857 dead centered
1961 Ed Kasko 534 psa 7 11704550 ever so slight rough edge on left BUT NICE
1961 Roger Craig 543 psa 7 01373707 nice!!
1961 Larry Jackson 535 sgc 84 = psa 7 very very nice
1961 Bob Cerv 563 psa 6 as above still tough 11842780
also WILL include
1961 Gene Leek 527 psa 8 o/c 04497207
1961 John Logan 524 psa 6 31164243

LOT SOLD AS A WHOLE INCLUDES SHIPPING AND INSURANCE, WE WILL PAY SALES TAX, CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ONLY..
PRICED AT $250
Returns allowed but buyer to pay return shipping
PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS AND MESSAGE ME THRU THE THREAD OR VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE
YOU CANT GO WRONG AT THIS PRICE
1961 HIGHS ARE LIKE GOLD.....

In the USA all men are created equal but some are more equal than others....

Comments

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahem.
  • Options
    ?
  • Options
    You already posted this in it's proper forum (the BST), so why spam this board too?
  • Options
    Because its a free country.
  • Options
    No one can say I didnt try it the nice way first.

• Options
    May God bless you
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    So celesterussell must think they're better than everyone else or at the very least, "more equal." They break the rules and then claim they're justified because it's a free country.

Chalk up another poster that I won't buy from simple based on principle...

• Options
    corvette1340corvette1340 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭

<< <i>So celesterussell must think they're better than everyone else or at the very least, "more equal." They break the rules and then claim they're justified because it's a free country.

Chalk up another poster that I won't buy from simple based on principle... >>

+1
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Because its a free country. >>

but these boards are not
  • Options
    D1ck.
    Do You Collect image Baseball 1937,1965-94,2008-09?
    Or Regional Canadian Baseball Issues?
    Come be a contributor to the OPC Baseball Wiki. It's free and easy!
    OPeeChee.Wikispaces.Com
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭

<< <i>1961 HIGHS ARE LIKE GOLD..... >>

you ain't kidding......the quality has deteriorated so much over the past 50 years, i can barely get a head rush anymore. image
  • Options
    let me know who this is directed to?
  • Options
    Don't worry folks, if you missed it here, you can catch it posted in the BST and Vintage Trading, too. In fact, celesterussell feels that since it is a free country, they can also post multiple sell threads in the same folder.

I guess rules were meant to be broken . . . or they just don't apply to celesterussell... How special (insert your best Church Lady impersonation here).
  • Options
    BTW, I think celesterussell forgot that there's a Set Registry folder. I'm sure you could post you 1961 and 1966 sell threads there, too!
  • Options
    Hugs and kisses
  • Options
    I think I will
  • Options
    your lucky its the weekend.
    Ill offer you $5 for your overpriced crap.
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never did take up tennis but my dad played for the state championship many years ago.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231
    Pepperoni is the nation's #1 pizza topping.
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926

<< <i>

<< <i>So celesterussell must think they're better than everyone else or at the very least, "more equal." They break the rules and then claim they're justified because it's a free country.

Chalk up another poster that I won't buy from simple based on principle... >>

+1 >>

+2

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    purduepetepurduepete Posts: 791 ✭✭✭
    Tom

Collecting: Topps 1952-79, Bowman 1952-55, OPC 1965-71, and Pre-War White Sox cards
  • Options
    This place does a good job of self-policing and that's why it's one of my favorite places to visit.

Like nam said, we try to be nice first....
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems counter productive to Spam your product then alienate those who would be your customers.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    Its a free country for this guy to act like a jackass, alienate most of the collectors who might buy his crap and let us all know who we are dealing with. For that I say thanks.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Actually and for the record celesterussell has generally been a good forum member and a decent ebayer.

Just want everyone to know that generally he is a decent fellow.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Actually and for the record celesterussell has generally been a good forum member and a decent ebayer.

Just want everyone to know that generally he is a decent fellow.

Steve >>

meh - as if you can be trusted

• Options
    lets not get personal now......its just about cards.....

God bless you
  • Options
    JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

<< <i>lets not get personal now......its just about cards.....

God bless you >>

Agreed.
    My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    The guy actually starts a card related post in a sports card forum and gets all sorts of crap for it . At least it was card related which is more then i can say for the majority of
    threads started lately . No offense to those who started sports card threads.
    A collector of all things Braves
    Always looking for Chipper Jones cards.
    Im a very focused collector of cards from 1909 - 2012...LOL
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,243 ✭✭✭
    oops! haha image
  • Options
    gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231

<< <i>The guy actually starts a card related post in a sports card forum and gets all sorts of crap for it . At least it was card related which is more then i can say for the majority of
    threads started lately . No offense to those who started sports card threads. >>

Ahhhhh.....So its ok to list things I wish to sell in the BST section for cards, the BST section for vintage AND in the sportscard forum....as long as its cards im trying to sell. Is that correct? I get it now!image
  • Options
    Ebay complaints should be its own forum as well.......It would be the busiest forum PSA has.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>The guy actually starts a card related post in a sports card forum and gets all sorts of crap for it . At least it was card related which is more then i can say for the majority of
    threads started lately . No offense to those who started sports card threads. >>

Ahhhhh.....So its ok to list things I wish to sell in the BST section for cards, the BST section for vintage AND in the sportscard forum....as long as its cards im trying to sell. Is that correct? I get it now!image >>

Better then the weeks we had to put up with listening to you cry about 30 bucks
  • Options

<< <i>bigwilli sez: The guy actually starts a card related post in a sports card forum and gets all sorts of crap for it . At least it was card related which is more then i can say for the majority of

<< <i>gecko sez: Ahhhhh.....So its ok to list things I wish to sell in the BST section for cards, the BST section for vintage AND in the sportscard forum....as long as its cards im trying to sell. Is that correct? I get it now!image >>

<< <i>bigwilli sez:Better then the weeks we had to put up with listening to you cry about 30 bucks >>

qft
  • Options
    Bickering back and forth is the easiest way to post pad........image
  • Options
    nobody post pads or bickers around here. I mean, that has the potential to completely derail this thread.

Oh...

Well...

hmm...

<shrug>

here's a picture of a creepy Santa

• Options
    I just had a Steak Burrito from Taco Bell.....Im stuffed.
  • Options
    thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭
    I miss those Santa pics

• Options

<< <i>I miss those Santa pics >>

We aim to please!

Tom

Collecting: Topps 1952-79, Bowman 1952-55, OPC 1965-71, and Pre-War White Sox cards
  • Options
    More Santa pics you say?

Tom

• Options
    OK - I'm just post padding now...

Tom

• Options
    WOW!!!! Drunk and Druged up Santa's. Their are some real winners in their.

• Options
    So, how are the sales going so far?
  • Options
    thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭

<< <i>OK - I'm just post padding now...

image >>

Bottom one looks like Polygamy Santa

• Options
    JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭
    WHY ARE WE DOING THE SANTA PICS AGAIN???!!!!! AHH
    My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • Options
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>why is milk misspelled?
    image >>

HAHAHAHAHA
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    elsnortoelsnorto Posts: 2,013
    How pissed off do you think the Moro Islamic Liberation Front were when they found out what MILF means to the rest of the world?

Snorto~
This discussion has been closed.