Home Metal Detecting
Options

Sold my CZ-3D!

kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hmmm, take care of your detectors, save the paperwork and throw in a couple extras and I gotta say, metal detectors hold their value pretty well! I look at it like I rented a CZ-3D for $10 a month for 24 months. image

I should have a new land/surf detector in about ten days. As an endorsement, though, even after it's sold, I really did like that detector.
"I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great!! What is your new equipment?? Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Great!! What is your new equipment?? Cheers, RickO >>

I'm torn between the White's PI and or Whites Beachunter ID 300 or the Fisher CZ-21. I'm leaning towards the Fisher just because I'm already pretty familiar with the CZ series. How does the P1 do on land?

Edit-- after talking to a local dealer, I'm going with a Surf PI Dual Field.
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent choice. I have the DF and it is great. Realize this, it sees everything. There is no discrimination. You can learn to discriminate by the sound though. It does take time. Meanwhile, in order to learn, dig everything. It is one dee machine, and at the beach, it has no equal. Cheers, RickO