Home Sports Talk
Options

Why I Despise Derek Jeter

markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
PTI reports that he is dating Cameron Diaz. The man has everything. Leave a little for the commoner.

Comments

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cause you had a shot. image
  • Options
    The man really does have it all.

The debate for a new Rays stadium is ongoing down here. With the Yankees in town last weekend, Joe Maddon made a comment about Jeter potentially let us use his back yard to build a stadium so that way we'd have a waterfront downtown stadium image
  • Options
    lanemyer85lanemyer85 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭
    I believe you mean A-rod...or at least that's what ESPN is saying.
  • Options
    Maybe they share more than just the left side of the infield
    Tom
  • Options

<< <i>I believe you mean A-rod...or at least that's what ESPN is saying. >>

Either way, they both suck.
  • Options
    mommam17mommam17 Posts: 971 ✭✭✭
    Either way, they got their rings yesterday!!
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>PTI reports that he is dating Cameron Diaz. The man has everything. Leave a little for the commoner. >>

Yeah, they will break up soon. He's got to be gay -- mid-30's dated numerous goregeous women and not one relationship out of it -- what straight guy would dump Jessica Biel??
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,770 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>PTI reports that he is dating Cameron Diaz. The man has everything. Leave a little for the commoner. >>

Yeah, they will break up soon. He's got to be gay -- mid-30's dated numerous goregeous women and not one relationship out of it -- what straight guy would dump Jessica Biel?? >>

Because a woman with looks, beauty, body, and money isn't everything that's why.

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,617 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Jeter is by far one of the coolest pro ball players on the field. What he does with his private life is his to enjoy...why not play the field and not be encumbered by a bummer marriage...just ask Paul McCartney.
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    I've hated the Yankees since I was old enough to watch baseball. That's over 40 years. I can't stand them. And it has nothing to do with the money they spend. It is just a natural hatred. That being said, even I will admit that Derek Jeter is the man. I'd love to see him make a legitimate run at the hits record. A class guy all the way.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    When Jeter retires and is up for the HOF, some jerk writer or two will not vote for him. Those writers should have their credentials revoked and they should never be allowed in a baseball park again.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725
    I'd be really disappointed if it was true Jeter was dating Cameron Diaz because the last girl I heard he was with, Minka Kelly, is younger and way hotter.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>.......last girl I heard he was with, Minka Kelly, is younger and way hotter. >>

• Options
    cameron diaz without her makeup = frightful!
  • Options
    Think Jeter and Minka Kelly are engaged.
  • Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

It's Arod.

If you're gonna be a hater at least get your story straight.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    ARod wishes he was Jeter
  • Options
    UlyssesExtravaganzaUlyssesExtravaganza Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It's Arod.

If you're gonna be a hater at least get your story straight. >>

It had to be Arod. Jeter wouldn't have settled for her. He would have dated her right after Something about Mary but would pass on her now that she's not completely perfect. AROD is like the Dan Snyder of playahs. Always going for the "past their primes".
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derek Jeter falls into my personal category of the 3 smartest men in the spotlight. The other 2 are Leo Dicaprio & George Clooney.

These guys are way to smart to get married and have a bunch of kids, they hit hot women one right after the other and move on and on.

And Btw, Cameron Diaz and Minka Kelly are AVERAGE at best when it comes to some of the hotties out there that could be landed...
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Can you imagine how much more Mark would despise Jeter if he had his information correct?

Steve

Good for you.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,770 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>And Btw, Cameron Diaz and Minka Kelly are AVERAGE at best when it comes to some of the hotties out there that could be landed... >>

Go into any decent nudie bar and they'll have better looking, hotter girls than those two...so I've heard because I've never been in one of those disrespectable sordid establishments.
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Can you imagine how much more Mark would despise Jeter if he had his information correct?

Steve >>

I guess he got the story wrong because he couldn't cut and paste it. Amazing how inaccurate he is when he has to use his own words...
  • Options
    CrimsonTiderCrimsonTider Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭
    Its almost like someone took his teleprompter away.
    collecting Dale Murphy and OPC
  • Options
    CrimsonTiderCrimsonTider Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭
    BTW, I'm not a Jeter fan, but I like his style!
    collecting Dale Murphy and OPC
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    I think I'd really like Jeter if he played for just about anyone other than the Yankees or the Dodgers. But he just oozes Yankeeness to me, and no matter what I might otherwise think of him personally and how he conducts himself on and off the field, I can't get past that Yankeeness. So I hate him. Or more specifically, his uniform.