Home Metal Detecting
Options

Had to stop detecting! Minelab for sale!

I sure will miss detecting! I broke my neck in a car crash 5 months ago. Although I have healed good and am pain free I cant use my metal detector as it does start to hurt looking down for long periods!. If anyone here lives in Wisconsin I have a nice Mine lab Safari and a good pistol probe and many tools I wish to sell (cheap!). I don't want to ship these items so I will need a local buyer only. I live in the Janesville area. PM me if you are interested!. The detector is in like new condition and was only used 2 times.
Many successful BST transactions ajia
(x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
mariner67, and Mikes coins

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear of your accident and having to leave MD'ing... I am not close enough to help, but wish you good luck. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    best of luck and may your health get all the more better friend. maybe another day you can get out and detect again image
  • Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear, but at least the healing process went relatively well.

You might want to send cjmezz a PM about the Pistol Probe. He had a thread recently asking about good pinpointers and Ricko and I were talking about how stellar it is. Maybe he's close?