Home Precious Metals
Options

You'd have to be stupid to buy at these prices

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭✭✭

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• Options
    KUCHKUCH Posts: 1,186
    SWEET!

As long as you have your sell price... don't worry. Problem is....... what do you invest in when you sell?image
  • Options
    GOLD!
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the problem. I don't really have a sell price.

So I...took my change jar to the bank, cashed in my credit card miles, and transferred my new cell phone rebate card directly to my bank account. Plus I've got some bing cash back coming on Saturday. All of that helped keep this down from outrageous to simply way too much image

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231
    Its glorious!
  • Options
    ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    Me likey...just got one myself!
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • Options
    TomohawkTomohawk Posts: 667 ✭✭
    Man, my entire collection would only garner 3 or 4 of those bad boys...nice brick!
    ASE Addict...but oh so poor!
  • Options
    Wolf359Wolf359 Posts: 7,653 ✭✭✭

<< <i>That's the problem. I don't really have a sell price.

So I...took my change jar to the bank, cashed in my credit card miles, and transferred my new cell phone rebate card directly to my bank account. Plus I've got some bing cash back coming on Saturday. All of that helped keep this down from outrageous to simply way too much image

image >>

Smart man!
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We got one in stock. No extra charge for the codboard!!!!!
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What prices? I don't need no stinkin prices! When I'm ready to buy, that's when I buy.

That's also why I have a green monster that I bought when silver was $21.00 and a different green monster that I bought around $12.00.

Having a nice 100 oz bar of silver is immeasurably better than not having a nice 100 oz bar of silver.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    I just bought a 10oz bar. Can't really afford a 100oz right now. Would rath er buy classic coins instead.
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • Options
    gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231

<< <i>I just bought a 10oz bar. Can't really afford a 100oz right now. Would rath er buy classic coins instead. >>

Get your money back on that tooled classic gold and load up on silver!