Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

With the introduction of Secure Plus , world coin grading fees same as US coins

Does this now make PCGS more competive vs those folks across the street?

Comments

• Options
    WalmannWalmann Posts: 2,806
    It does appear to be the charges will be the same based on the note in red that appears above the chart.
  • Options
    mnemtsas2mnemtsas2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭
    So cheapest for a secure plus submission is $65. Or can you get a Modern or Economy submission ($14 and $18 respectively) and then get the coins re-holdered under SecurePlus for $20 giving you an all up cost of $34 or $38. Or am I reading that price chart wrong?
    Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.
  • Options
    My submissions have all been Economy (Non-Gold). I see no difference in price.
  • Options
    Hi Forum Members! I am a SEO Professional and joined the forum to increase & share my knowledge here. Hope Seniors will welcome me.
    james tikar
  • Options
    MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great. We're getting spammed AND being led back into a discussion of a long obsolete fee schedule. What more could we ask for?
    Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Great. We're getting spammed AND being led back into a discussion of a long obsolete fee schedule. What more could we ask for? >>

Nothing. We created this ID to lure you out of hibernation. image

BTW, Secure Plus Economy is $25 in the US or 23 euros in Paris.
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People, this thread was from 2010.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    weresteveweresteve Posts: 1,224

<< <i>Great. We're getting spammed AND being led back into a discussion of a long obsolete fee schedule. What more could we ask for? >>

Wait ... the fees quoted are affordable and the turnaround times are reasonable ... that is bad for the stockholders. Turnaround times must double in length while the fees are increased 25% to 50% ... we cannot have afford to have satisfied customers!!!

At least sometimes it feels that way ... image
    1st You Suck - 04/07/05 - Thanks MadMarty!

Happy Rock Wrens

You're having delusions of grandeur again. - Susan Ivanova
    Well, if you're gonna have delusions, may as well go for the really satisfying ones. - Marcus Cole