Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Need Help with PCGS submission status

I submitted several coins to PCGS for grading under 2 different submission forms. I have been checking the submission status om a daily basis to see what is going on. Previously when I checked the status it showed date received and that further processing was required. When I checked today, things looked different. It no longer said further processing was needed, it now shows a page explaining gradings. What does this change mean? image

Thanks for the help!
currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay

Comments

• Options
    That is a good sign. They are setting up the page to put in the grade, but have not put the grade on the site yet. They did that for my recent submission (#3043995 see it if you want) and then about four days later they posted the grade above. Hope this helps.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    Thanks, Cameron. I was getting a little nervous about seeing nothing about the coins. This was my first submission.

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    FlashFlash Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭
    When did you submit your coins? If you submitted them after February 21st, you shouldn't need to worry. They're reallllly realllly s l o w lately! I submitted mine in person and it'll be four weeks tommorrow. Still no grades.
    Matt
  • Options
    Mine was recieved on the 7th (free quarterly grading) and the grade showed up yesterday (19th). 12 days isn't bad!

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    I submitted at the ANA show in Jacksonville on 3/9. I expect it will be about another week or two on one submission and two to three weeks on the other. I was just a little worried about the page changing and no data showing up (like the esarlier indication of further processing being needed).

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I submitted some at the ANA show and, fortunate me to get the results back so fast, have 2 DNC for a couple of NGC coins I attempted to cross. I also submitted other "raw" coins for grading and so far have nothing other than the submission number.

One of the raw coins I submitted was a war nickel I purchased in 1967. I had left in the dealer's original 2x2 since I bought it and so I know I paid $1.25 for the nickel because the price was written on the 2x2. It will be interesting to see what happens with the coin.

Mark
    Mark