Home Sports Talk
Options

Unfair to Reyes and his thyroid

HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭

ALL the talk on 660AM today was the probability that his current thyroid imbalance was cased by HGH "treatments" from that canadian doctor Beltran recommended to him.

It'll be interesting how this plays out.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as he can make the parade float, I see no problem at all..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    WaltWalt Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭
    Mets need Reyes to right the boat. I hope he comes back 100%
  • Options
    Mets need Reyes to right the boat. I hope he comes back 100%

I like this Walt guy, I don't care what anyone says...image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the question has to be asked...."Are the 2010 Mets going to lose more games than the 1962 Mets?"

The correct answer is "No", but Mets management and their mercenary players seem to be trying to achieve a "Yes" answer to that question.
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    sounds like another DL stint...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    Jose will set the MLB triples mark in that park if he can stay healthy.
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Jose will set the MLB triples mark in that park if he can stay healthy. >>

And if my aunt had ballz she'd be my uncle...
  • Options
    < Jose will set the MLB triples mark in that park if he can stay healthy. >>

And if my aunt had ballz she'd be my uncle...

Oh, btw, how's that Nick Johnson for Matsui exchange at DH looking for you guys so far?? image

• Options
    Hopefully Reyes gets healthy pretty quick. Thyroid problems aren't something to kid about.
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    I'm just trying to figure out what kind of annoying chant the drunkards at Citi field will come up with once Jose has his year-ending injury. Will it be "Luiiiiiis Luis Luis Luis" or "Tatiiiiiiis Tatis Tatis Tatis"? OR will this be the year that Mike Pelfrey gets his own cheer?

-Michael
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭
    Lots of Mets should probably just go ahead change their names to "Boog."
  • Options
    What is Wright's over/under on homeruns this year? 6?
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
  • Options
    What is Wright's over/under on homeruns this year? 6?

25/100/.320

Book it.

• Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    RBI's/Hits/Slugging ?
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    image That's two solid belly laughs from this thread.
  • Options
    That's two solid belly laughs from this thread.

Wright hit over 25 homers and over 100 RBIs in each of his four seasons prior to last season, and the Mets moved in the fences this offseason, so why is a prediction of 25/100 funny? Do you even watch baseball?

• Options
    Nevermind, you're a Braves fan...one title in 14 straight trips to the postseason...1 for 14 is pretty sad in any sport, LOL..

And even with all those playoff trips, the ring count since 1960 still stands at:

Mets 2
    Braves 1

• Options
    I really enjoy the way you oscillate in these threads between seemingly good natured jocularity and touchy defensiveness, often at the drop of a hat. It makes things really exciting.
  • Options
    I really enjoy the way you oscillate in these threads between seemingly good natured jocularity and touchy defensiveness, often at the drop of a hat. It makes things really exciting.

I have to throw the occasional brushback pitch when a poster gets too close to the plate, LOL...

Edit: BTW, The last time I saw the word "oscillate" it was on the box of a fan...

• Options
    Too bad I'm doomed by fate to not be savvy enough to pick up on the finer aspects of humor and innuendo.
  • Options
    Too bad I'm doomed by fate to not be savvy enough to pick up on the finer aspects of humor and innuendo.

Don't worry, it's a long season...

• Options
    fandangofandango Posts: 2,622

<< <i>Hopefully Reyes gets healthy pretty quick. Thyroid problems aren't something to kid about. >>

give him some synthroid and move on.....

30% of new yorkers have an imbalanced thyroid, common as a cold....
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Hopefully Reyes gets healthy pretty quick. Thyroid problems aren't something to kid about. >>

give him some synthroid and move on.....

30% of new yorkers have an imbalanced thyroid, common as a cold.... >>

30% of New Yorkers? What about the rest of the country?