$1300 Gold By St. Swithin's Day!
Options
Comments
-
Happy St. Swithins' Day anyways!!!!!
TDProfessional Numismatist, Retired. 55 year member ANA. Former ANA Senior Authenticator. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and ANA Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner of the PNG's 2026 Robert Friedberg Award for "The Enigmatic Lincoln Cents of 1922," Available now from Whitman or Amazon.0 -
-
Next scenario......will gold be closer to $1150 or 1200 by Saint Crispen's Day? My guess..$1150"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."0
-
Absorbing the deflation pain..........
Waiting for the inflation party0 -
<< <i>Absorbing the deflation pain..........
Waiting for the inflation party>>
Yup... I can't wait either for $6 gas & $7.00 gal milk
"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."0 -
Next scenario......will gold be closer to $1150 or 1200 by Saint Crispen's Day? My guess..$1150
My guess.......over $1200.
roadrunner0 -
<< <i>
<< <i>Absorbing the deflation pain..........
Waiting for the inflation party>>
Yup... I can't wait either for $6 gas & $7.00 gal milk
>>
LOL this is my attitude. For what I gain in gold it gets cancelled out by increased prices on daily needs.
Positive BST Transactions (buyers and sellers): wondercoin, blu62vette, BAJJERFAN, privatecoin, blu62vette, AlanLastufka, privatecoin
#1 1951 Bowman Los Angeles Rams Team Set
#2 1980 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
#8 (and climbing) 1972 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set0 -
Since the price of milk is largely controlled by the G, it wont go that high. But if it did, why not buy milk futures?
Excuses are tools of the ignorantKnowledge is the enemy of fear
0 -
Does anyone still believe in the tooth ferry or Gold at $2000 by the e/o year?"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."0
-
<< <i>Does anyone still believe in the tooth ferry or Gold at $2000 by the e/o year? >>
More than I do, the current administration!
Avid collector of GSA's.0 -
<< <i>Does anyone still believe in the tooth ferry or Gold at $2000 by the e/o year? >>
Does the tooth ferry operate at the mouth of the Yellow River????Professional Numismatist, Retired. 55 year member ANA. Former ANA Senior Authenticator. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and ANA Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner of the PNG's 2026 Robert Friedberg Award for "The Enigmatic Lincoln Cents of 1922," Available now from Whitman or Amazon.0 -
<< <i>Does anyone still believe in the tooth ferry or Gold at $2000 by the e/o year? >>
Is the "tooth ferry" on the show deadliest catch
I expect the market to rebound to around 11-11,500 and gold to stay in the 1,125-1,200 range for quite some time.
Gold should be 1,350 by November.0 -
<< <i>I expect the market to rebound to around 11-11,500 and gold to stay in the 1,125-1,200 range for quite some time.
Gold should be 1,350 by November. >>
Any predictions on Silver and Palldium?Positive BST Transactions with:
Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
0 -
<< <i>
>>
Wha' happened??????????????????Professional Numismatist, Retired. 55 year member ANA. Former ANA Senior Authenticator. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and ANA Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner of the PNG's 2026 Robert Friedberg Award for "The Enigmatic Lincoln Cents of 1922," Available now from Whitman or Amazon.0 -
<< <i>
Any predictions on Silver and Palldium? >>
I'm one who feels the end game for most currencies (including ours) will happen within the next four years. The best
place to have money is in gold. Not so sure about silver, even though I do own a small amount. Your guess
on palladium is as good as mine, but my extra money is going into gold.0 -
<< <i>Gold should be 1,350 by November. >>
What year?
Silver..$18-$19.50 range
Palladium...that's a tough one...$495-$525 by November 2010."Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."0 -
14 days to Saint Crispen's Day ...."Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."0
-
I don't know who's right but when I googled "St Crispin's day" I got the 25th of October. Hence my call for $1200+ by then.
Wiki - Crispy
roadrunner0 -
I don't know who's right but when I googled "St Crispin's day" I got the 25th of October. Hence my call for $1200+ by then.
I don't know about you, but it seems like just yesterday when people were wondering whether or not gold would break through $850 and stay there.Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally
I knew it would happen.0 -
<< <i>I don't know who's right but when I googled "St Crispin's day" I got the 25th of October. Hence my call for $1200+ by then.
I don't know about you, but it seems like just yesterday when people were wondering whether or not gold would break through $850 and stay there. >>
Or in 2009 whether Gold would break $2k by e/o 2009."Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."0 -
<< <i>I don't know who's right but when I googled "St Crispin's day" I got the 25th of October. Hence my call for $1200+ by then.
Wiki - Crispy
roadrunner >>
You are correct ... we are just getting a head start.
However, Dormition of the Theotokos Day, is just around the corner... "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."0 -
While I do believe that gold could go lower from here, possibly to 1050 by mid-2011, I
do not agree with this article.
Gold going to 950 ?0 -
Congratulations to CaptHenway on your intuitive call in March....Although your were off by a few month
"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."0
Categories
- All Categories
- 520.1K Coins and Currency - PCGS
- 328.6K U.S. Coin Forum
- 14.8K PCGS Set Registry Forum
- 5.2K Q & A Forum
- 41.4K World & Ancient Coins Forum
- 3K U.S. & World Currency Forum
- 96.4K Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
- 7.3K Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
- 1.5K Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
- 61 Random
- 246.2K Trading Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia - PSA
- 90.3K Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
- 1.7K Autographs Forum
- 16.4K PSA Set Registry Forum
- 22K Sports Talk
- 115K Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
- 663 Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
- 2.2K Stamps
- 1.5K Stamps Forum
- 670 Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
- 83 Coin Shows
- 83 General Coin Show Information and Discussion
- 11.9K Misc
- 11.9K Testing Forum




