Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Nicely Rounded '52 Mantle

2»

Comments

• Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    At least the corners are perfectly round!!!
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,775 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Nice job contacting the buyer - hope he gets his money back.

He's been going on a sport card (and glass blowing material) buying spree lately...

whitelitng309 >>

Seems like a good collector, albeit naive, buying a number of Mantle cards perhaps getting back into the hobby, or has a child who is now of collecting age and wants to introduce the child to a wonderful hobby...something like that.

The not so funny thing is I think he would have received the card and probably left positive feedback being happy with the purchase...of course one day, perhaps years later, he probably somehow eventually finds out he was scammed.
  • Options

<< <i>This points to the fundamental problem killing the BBC hobby: that it's impossible (short of molesting the cardboard) to determine authenticity on a good fake. >>

However, it is easy to tell that you are a douchebag
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>This points to the fundamental problem killing the BBC hobby: that it's impossible (short of molesting the cardboard) to determine authenticity on a good fake. >>

However, it is easy to tell that you are a douchebag >>

+1
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    As collectors, we should be pressuring Topps to enforce its IP rights through eBay's VERO program. This is a counterfeit, pure and simple. It's produced in violation of Topps's trademarks and copyrights, which gives Topps the authority to have the auction shut down.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    ToroToro Posts: 1,515
    Is there a quick form to fill out to Topps Customer Service? I think a link on the Topps website or even a blog on the subject would work in the long run
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

However, it is easy to tell that you are a douchebag >>

+ pi
  • Options