Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

problem with JustSnipe?

Tried to setup a couple of snipes today for two auctions a couple of days out and on both it is telling me "We cannot process snipe order for any auction that will be closed in less than 2 minutes." These auctions are more than 48 hours out.

Can someone out there please give it a shot and tell me if you can setup new snipes today?

Comments

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Tried to setup a couple of snipes today for two auctions a couple of days out and on both it is telling me "We cannot process snipe order for any auction that will be closed in less than 2 minutes." These auctions are more than 48 hours out.

Can someone out there please give it a shot and tell me if you can setup new snipes today? >>

you probably are using the wrong auction #.....I used them 3 times yesterday successfully
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    I read too that it was acting up TODAY.
  • Options
    I already posted this in another thread today, but Heritage sponsors Gavelsnipe, which is a free sniping service. I've used it for years and never had a problem.

Gavelsnipe
    Thank you,
    Jonathan Scheier
    Cataloger - Consignment Director
    Heritage Auctions (www.HA.com)
    JonathanS@HA.com
    1-800-872-6467 X1314

Consign to auction at Consign to Heritage Auctions

Connect with Heritage at Connect with Heritage Auctions
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    worked like a charm last nite for me...

a PSA 10 Brian Griese 1971 dell for $2.00

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    i'm having this same exact problem with justsnipe tonight.. first time i think i've ever had a problem with them..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    edit: guess you're supposed to type before you hit the submit button image

so anyway - wow, a Perry sighting!

justsnipe seems to have problems quite often. You guys might want to try gixen - never had a problem with it, and the mirror service is only $6. Other than that, it's completely free.
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    thanks Geordie!
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I had a few failures with Justsnipe, and gave up.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    I'll throw a plug out for BiddingScheduler.com.

I've been through most snipe programs and this is the best I've used.

Free, you can access your eBay watchlist from their site and set a snipe from there...no copy and paste of auction numbers.

My favorite feature: it sends email alerts if the bidding surpasses your snipe. Beneficial if you want to consider increasing your bid.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭
    Couldn't agree more. Since I started this thread, I've been using BiddingScheduler.com and it has been a far better experience.
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll throw a plug out for BiddingScheduler.com.

I've been through most snipe programs and this is the best I've used.

Free, you can access your eBay watchlist from their site and set a snipe from there...no copy and paste of auction numbers.

My favorite feature: it sends email alerts if the bidding surpasses your snipe. Beneficial if you want to consider increasing your bid. >>

For free I think this is one of the best...Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    I quit using justsnipe months ago. They would not respond to any email. I had to contact my credit card company twice to cancel-they just kept billing.
  • Options
    HoofHeartedHoofHearted Posts: 2,537 ✭✭

<< <i>I quit using justsnipe months ago. They would not respond to any email. I had to contact my credit card company twice to cancel-they just kept billing. >>

I had the same experience. I was paying with PayPal, entered a dispute and was able to get a refund for the January charge after I had termed my membership in December.

I'm having good luck with BiddingScheduler.com myself. I'd recommend it for anyone needing to leave JustSnipe behind...
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    No issues at all with JustSnipe. Worked for me tonight as a matter of fact...
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.