Home Precious Metals
Options

Hit the motherload!

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm a coin collector and metal detectorist, so I'm ALWAYS on the lookout for PMs. Sweeping out the laundry room at one of my buildings at lunch and out of the corner of my eye saw the tiniest glint in the carpet. Balled up into a glob the size of a BB was half of this bracelet:

Clearly got washed and shaken out after drying. Very carefully checked what I'd swept and then did a careful review of the floor around the dryers. Now this thing is TINY. Super, super small and delicate. But I got the other half!

Is it good? Whoa yeah!!

And now the pay-day. I figure it's worth nearly twenty-five cents melt. Jealous? image

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    YOUUUUUUUUUU SUCCKKKKKK WEISS!!!!!! imageimageimageimage
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    Well ...... I have to admit that you picked up more silver today than I did .... image
    Silver Baron
    Silver is the mortar that binds the bricks of loyalty.
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Sterling?
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    Can't beat free silver!!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭
    Yee Haa !!! Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding image

• Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭

just think, you could charge someone a stamp to mail it to them and double your money. image

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    Congrats on the Silver find.image
  • Options

<< <i>Sterling? >>

Solid, baby.
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭
    While it's not much, it IS better than a poke in the eye. image
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    imageimage
    Becky
  • Options
    Here's a couple of my other "eyeballed" finds from the last couple of years...

--Severian the Lame