Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

All right, who has a 1856 Flying eagle for sale...

...for less than an arm and a leg.

Probably Good to VG 8. PCGS preferred.
"The 2nd Protects the 1st"

Everyman Peace Dollar Set

Recommended Sellers with positive transactions: Coindeuce, Walkerguy21D, Connecticoin (ebay), itsnotjustme, camera28

Comments

• PCcoinsPCcoins Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭
    Ok, I've got one.. but it will only cost you an arm image j/k
    "It is what it is."
  • Depends which arm.

Tell me what you have. I am all ears.image

Recommended Sellers with positive transactions: Coindeuce, Walkerguy21D, Connecticoin (ebay), itsnotjustme, camera28
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a PCGS VG10 CAC in the Heritage Long Beach auction... Lot #104
  • Yes, I saw that. PR. Actually need a regular strike for my set. Although, that coin is a nice looking example and it probably will go beyond my budget.

Aside, I wonder why more proofs than regular strikes for the first year? Must learn more about it. Thanks anyway.

• goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    you're looking for an S3?

try Rick Snow.
  • I believe the S3 denotes Snow-3 business strike? He has a 1856 PCGS PR64. 35k. Just writing that, 35k for a penny. 35k for any coin. That is cause for pause. I know that is like spending a penny for some collectors, but for me, I cannot even contemplate the possibilty image

Maybe he will come across one in my range. Appears to know his money quite well.

• illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Yes, I saw that. PR. Actually need a regular strike for my set. Although, that coin is a nice looking example and it probably will go beyond my budget.

Aside, I wonder why more proofs than regular strikes for the first year? Must learn more about it. Thanks anyway. >>

I'm pretty sure for the last few years PCGS calls them all Proofs and no longer slabs any of them as business strikes. I didn't see which variety the Heritage coin is, but even though it is in a proof holder it may be a business strike example.
  • Yes, I agree that that proof could be a business strike. But, the registry does not accept PR into the Everyman sets. So.....still looking

ttt for today

• TomBTomB Posts: 20,697 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Depends which arm.

Tell me what you have. I am all ears.image >>

If you are "all ears" then I don't think you have to worry about paying an arm and a leg.image
    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Depends which arm.

Tell me what you have. I am all ears.image >>

If you are "all ears" then I don't think you have to worry about paying an arm and a leg.image >>

To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • JZraritiesJZrarities Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If you are "all ears" then I don't think you have to worry about paying an arm and a leg.image >>

Just spewed soda out my nose....

THAT HURT.

HAhahahahaaa
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    God saw that Adam was lonely so he offered to make him a mate. Someone to sew his clothes, cook his food and satisfy his physical desires when needed.

Adam asked God how much it would cost. God said, "an arm and a leg" . Adam sighed and asked "What can I get with a rib ? "

I offer you this joke, just in case the joke by TomB went over your ears.
  • mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    HAHAHHHHAAH imageimage

Wife even laughed at that image
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.